[APP][Pro] Support for ONVIF compatible cameras (Release 2.0.41)

What logs are you sending as I don’t recognise the reference (a03226b9-2ee9-500b-de82-e554d389b4dc)?

Are you clicking on the Create Diagnostics Report button by any chance?
That one sends a crash report via athom but I don’t see any of those either.

The Log ID that I get form the app Diagnostics log is a date and time in the format (2020-10-07T08:12:26.819Z) and is at the top of the log information that you see.

I have just send you the log again, however I don’t see any ID. I have also tried to send the diagnostics to my own E-mail address, however that doesn’t seem to work.

Anyway, the log states the following, but I don’t think that 192.168.0.215 is causing the problem as that is the IP address from my QNAP server and not from any of the camera’s. I have also tried by taking the QNAP server off-line, but that doesn’t resolve the problem either.

-------------- LOG -------------

Log ID: 2020-10-15T09:47:47.916Z
App version 1.1.13

+0:0:0.000: !!! parseSOAPString error 3: {} — xml: <?xml version="1.0" ?>
<soap:Envelope >
soap:Header
wsa:Actionhttp://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/04/discovery/ProbeMatches</wsa:Action>
wsa:MessageIDurn:uuid:df2a8ce2-f05b-4ad0-a11d-823c9021b72c</wsa:MessageID>
wsa:RelatesTourn:uuid:9d8de45a-d8f8-b282-b1fd-e7142a59ec32</wsa:RelatesTo>
wsa:Tohttp://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing/role/anonymous</wsa:To>
<wsd:AppSequence InstanceId=“3220723115” MessageNumber=“1”/>
</soap:Header>
soap:Body
wsd:ProbeMatches/
</soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

+0:0:0.002: Discovery on error: Wrong SOAP message from 192.168.0.215:56793

I have never been able to add the camera, so I expect that removing it is not possible.
What do you mean with repair, is that an option in the app?

Currently a self signed certificate by the NVR, device cert valid to 2050 but thrusted Cert only to 2027.
Could import your own certs if wanted.

Ports by default are:

Sorry I don’t understand where I see this kind of ID since now it’s well a date.
I have throwed a new alert from my camera and sent you the log: 2020-10-15T10:10:41.426Z
Same result, now image is OK but motion event is KO and still some calls in error to the IP 192.168.143.27

This is an option once the device has been added. As you haven’t been able you add it it doesn’t apply.
So I can keep track of the active issues I will continue this thread via PM.

Please share if solution is found, i got same issue with my Reolink. It wont find it :slight_smile:

tested the foscam FI9805W. works fine. No motion support

Can anyone advise the smallest camera possible that works with this app?
Thanks

I’m not sure if this is the same issue but another user got new firmware for his Reolink camera and it works now.

I use this one for a birdbox:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B084JFCYK6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

1 Like

Thank you.
I forgot to mention i need it to be Wifi, it’s not possible to put a poe camera where i need it to be.
Anyway thank you for the advise.

1 Like

Already running latest availible firmware for my RLC410-5MP. :-/

just using ur app to install 3 cameras from tp-link. the modell is “tapo c100”. Everything is working great, except i don’t get any snapshoots. and when i look in advance settings, the “onvif snapshot url” is blank. have i missed something? or is the camera not fully compatible with ur app?

Unfortunately the tapo camera doesn’t provide a snapshot. I have the same camera and was also disappointed. I contacted tp-link and they have no plans to add one.
Maybe you could ask them and if they get enough enquiries they might change their minds.

Hi all,

I have searched for hours at the moment but I can’t fix the problem. I have bought an Besder Cam from China with Onvif support including snapshots. With the ICSee app everything is working fine. I also have the streaming link working but I can’t find the snapshot URL. Also the Onvif app says that there is no snapshot URL.

I just like to have the snapshots send with the Telegram bot. Bot no snapshots are available…

Does somebody has an solution for this…?

Thanks in advance!

It’s possible the camera doesn’t have a snapshot. If an app has enough processing power to use the live stream it can turn a frame into a snapshot. Homey unfortunately doesn’t have that ability.
Can you provide a link to the camera so I can look into it?

what i tought, when it’s integrated in home assistant, using the onvif protocol. i get a snapshot.

the snapshoot is pointing to:
/api/camera_proxy/camera.sagas_kamera_hd?token=ERASED

ERASED: is my token

I have had a look at the HA implementation and that can extract a still image from the video stream.
So I think the link you are seeing there is the location that HA has stored the grabbed frame.

Home Assistant will serve the images via its server, making it possible to view your IP cameras while outside of your network. The endpoint is /api/camera_proxy/camera.[name] .

Hello @Octo.

Could you please tell me if you did try this camera with Homey?

And if you did, is it capable of provide snapshot’s?
Thank you soo much.