[APP][Pro] Sure Petcare App - (Sureflap Pet Door/Sureflap Cat Flap)

It does, thanks. Very cool project, lets see how it works in my home :wink:

1 Like

The versions that I am running is:

• Homey 4.2.0
  • Sure Petcare app v1.0.14

On the Sure percare app when i go to configure I still have the turning circle.

But in a flow it is working an closing and opening the lock.

I can login to the https://www.surepetcare.io/ app without any problems

That an old version. I think that issue is already resolved. Please try to update to the latest version: 1.0.22.

There was an update last week (maybe 2 weeks ago). Works fine hereā€¦
Dog and cat coming through the pet door -> GTTS over nest mini letā€™s us know when the pets are coming and goingā€¦ Cool app (kudoā€™s to the dev)

1 Like

And Heimdall goes from armed to partial armed when cat entersā€¦

I cant login. Keep getting ā€œcant read property of location (null)ā€.

284f6d6d-743e-4017-a49e-6674e6891ba0

// Peter

It goes wrong when the app tries to get the user image. Iā€™ve add a bugfix for that on 1.0.23 (test). Can you try that one?

Thanks!

Sorry, but similar error regarding another variable. HasOwnProperty.

1c4529e9-9f75-4cb1-9ed2-6a8bac678179

My bad. I didnā€™t test it properly. Iā€™ve added a bugfix for the bugfix in 1.0.24.

1 Like

Thanks @Koktail!

It works as a charm now! :smiley:

1 Like

Possible to add an Ā«andĀ» card?

Ā«A specific cat is homeĀ»
Ā«A cat is homeĀ»

ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”

Ā«ThenĀ» card can ex set Heimdall from armed to partial armed

That can be added. I do however not have the time to do so. Iā€™ll add your suggestion to the issue board.

Hi

The app suddenly stopped working and I get

ā€žrequest failed with status code 401ā€œ

in config tab. Restart didnā€˜t help.

Using v1.0.24 on homey v5.0.0

Someone else having this issue and/or a solution for that?

Iā€™ve seen that behaviour before on v5 (sdk3). Iā€™m currently investigating the issue.

Iā€™ve just release version 2.0.1 to test. In this build iā€™ve resolved the issue that the login didnā€™t work.
Can you test if it works?

Iā€™ve just release version 2.0.2 to test.

v2.0.2 - 21.02.2021

• add trigger card: Bowl has been refilled

looks good! thanks for the fast update

1 Like

I have a problem with the flap often not locking in the evening and not unlocking in the morning. Iā€™m not sure if this is triggered by homey or if the flap locks just donā€™t work anymore. I use the homey petcare app only to register when the cat is leaving or getting home.

Anyway, I replaced the batteries with fresh ones just two weeks agoā€¦ tested them today; it has 5.4V which is pretty low after only 2 weeks. It reports the batteries capacity to be at 45%ā€¦ Does the homey app perhaps continuously polls status which increases power usage?

So, to all cat flap owners: how long do the batteries last in your home? And how do you control the flap, scheduled from the original app or do you use homey?

Had the same problem, check your wifi, nothing to do with Homey!

No wifi is used in this setup(except for homey which does never show any problems with wifi).

Today I opened up the housing and cleaned it. It was pretty dirty inside (the wind pushes rain and mud up to the flap), hopefully this fixes things. It looks like the blocking pins worked easier after this.