Today Athom published a specific app for Telldus devices (as Beta!)
This discussion is started to centralize all Questions, Answers and Information around Telldus App for 433 MHz devices
This topic is not actively monitored by Athom. If you have issues with this app, please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the version of the app + a good description of the issue.
- Telldus Athom App
- no public Github App repository
- 312538 (Round Socket)
- PB-62D / 312717 (Contact sensor)
- PA-88R / 313186 (Motion sensor)
- EWT0006 (8 Button Remote)
- 312537 Socket set with 3x 312538 Socket and 1x EWT0006 Remote
Temporary board for inventory devices for developing New Apps for Telldus and Nexa
Known Issues will be posted below.
Be free to ask and discuss anything around these devices here!
Generic 433MHz issues like a limited receive range, unreliable (one-way) communication disturbance from other 433 devices and a sometimes a hanging RF microcontroller in Homey may affect your experience. See the (to be created Troubleshooting RF 433MHz discussion)
The Telldus App is closed (not available on GitHub) but actively maintained by Athom.
Report Bugs for this App to the Developers
- Please use the Link in the App Store and follow the community guidelines, the more info provided the faster it can be solved.
Initial Discussion created by @Dijker with info from the community
Ask any Moderator to add/update/correct this Discussion.