Temperature & Humidity sensor can't add to Home

This is the reason why it makes me sad.
@robertklep and I asked what firmware u are using and u aren’t answer the question correctly. So we are thinking about some other solutions.
If you answered the question correctly, everything were clear.
It’s our spare time we are using to try to help other user.

We could have been drinking beer in that lost time !

So sorry ! Enjoy your beer, I would send You some, If I could by wire :pensive:

U can send Ted a beer by wire, just donate via PayPal. :wink:

@DirkG let me buy you a beer!
I greatly appreciate your support here on the forum and in particular in supporting also questions concerning my apps.

I can’t surprise you, too many Dirk G.’s on PayPal. But send me a PM with the correct details and I’ll send you a beer :beers:

You’re kidding me, but I take it with humor. Cheers to you… :beers:

PS: Maybe I just have a bad day today, sorry.

Actually, I am not… :slight_smile:

My Aqara Humidity & Temperature sensor can’t be added to Homey either, but with me, nothing happens when I try to add the device. I am not sure if the problem is with Homey (and/or the app) or my sensor, since my Aqara movement sensor is still working.
I’m on Homey 4.2.0.
My sensor stopped working about a month ago (latest available data in my Homey), but I only noticed it now since it’s not actively used. The sensor still had 81% of battery left at that point and when trying to add it, it’s still blinking blue (3 times when holding the button down for 3+ seconds, 1 time for every single click).

Also, I’ve been out of the Homey-scene for a while (it just worked!), is Homey v5 anything big? Zigbee rewrite? :smiley:

Edit: it was the battery…