Timer - F.K.A. Then More
Timer adds more options to the then column in your flows, to enable devices for a given amount of time.
It is inspired by the possibilities provided by the CountDown app, but easier (and probably a bit more efficient) to use. Also thanks to other apps, like blowfish for getting me started and Heimdall for providing some examples of the code/API.
Please let me know if it works for you as well, so I can promote it to stable. For now it works for me
If you are missing functionality let me know as well, and maybe I can add it in a new version
v0.6.1 beta - Homey V2 Only
- fixed settings page, that could contain timers that where already expired
v0.6.0 beta - Homey V2 Only
- cancel timer when light turned off manually
- handle name changes of devices
- version 0.4.1 with new API compatibility for Homey V2
- promoted 0.4.1 as stable, bumped as v0.4.3
- update for Homey V2. But incompatbile with V1.5 without proper compatiblity requirement
- added detail view for timer settings
- added a settings page to give an overview of running timers, renamed from ThenMore to Timer
- fixed an issue, causing timers to not being able to reset/extend when retriggered