Tradfri Motion Sensor

yes it goes off, but you can’t edit the time that the lamp is on!

Of course you can, just increase, or decrease the timer. Maybe search for example flows

yes, ok, but then you can not use the sensor for a next 5 min. untill he reset the start action? or can I reset the sensor anytime?

Updated to the V5 firmware, and the sensor is available.

When motion are detected it trigger an activation of motion. If no motion are detected within 3 minutes it trigger an deactivation of motion. If there are motion after the activation and before the deactivation there is no triggers of activation but for every motion detection a new period of 3 minutes starts.

EDIT. And there is no way to alter the 3 minutes period etc.

1 Like

does anyone know whether this still holds up? I have an ikea sensor which I hoped would trigger zone acvitity, but it doesn’t seem to do that… which makes it quite useless as a sensor for me ;-).

I have 1 motion sensor from ikea and that will trigger a zone alarm.

and is this a relatively new one? or an older one? mine is about 2 years old now.

I think also 2 years old… never updated it. Because I don’t own a ikea hub.

i dumped the ikea sensor and got 2 aqara motion sensors now. been quite a hassle to have them working, but apperently they don’t work too well when routed via… you guessed it, IKEA lamps ;-).

I have only 1 from ikea. The rest is aqara. Combined with ikea lamps. For me everything works nice together. Only my Philips lights are on the separate hue bridge.