How to transfer ownership of my existing ‘smart home setup’ to the new owners, with a different email address (and probably internet provider)?
Back story: I’ve just sold my house…with all the smart devices in it. So that’s a Homey (Early 2016) with the following Zigbee & Z-wave devices;
- Raspberry Pi 3b running Home Assistant with Conbee II USB stick (running deConz) for a stable Zigbee network via the Homey deConz app
- Aqara wireless switches and motion/human body sensors
- IKEA Tradfri GU10 spots, E27 bulbs and a remote
- Innr GU10 spots & E27 bulbs
- Fibaro RGBW controller + Double switch
- Tado thermostat + radiator valves
- Osram plugs
- klikaanklikuit wall socket
Anyone been in the same situation where you want to keep the hardware and software working as is, but with a new Athom account? And how about connecting to a new ISP / router, any issues there?