Current app version: 1.0.3 (beta)
Flow cards to start/stop timing transitions.
- App Store: https://apps.athom.com/app/name.klep.transitions
- GitHub: https://github.com/robertklep/name.klep.transitions
- Issues/Feature requests: https://github.com/robertklep/name.klep.transitions/issues
The following example consists of two flows: the first flow starts a transition (in this case, simply triggered by “Deze flow is gestart/This flow has started”), and the second uses the transition values (through the
# Waarde tag) to set the brightness of an INNR lamp.
The transition configuration
0.01-1,11s,1s translates to:
- start at value 0.01 (for a lot of lamps, a dim value of “0” has a special meaning, so we’re using 0.01 as a “safe” starting value)
- stop at value 1
- the total duration of the transition should be 11 seconds
- update the value every (1) second. This means that the second flow will trigger each second, until the total duration time (and therefore, the end value) has been reached.
The name of this transition is
- Bugfixes and better timing
- different icon, code cleanups
- alpha release