Trying to log in Node JS - Invalid Token

When trying to log in to homey in Node JS I copy and paste the token i got from http://go.athom.com/cli-login , but it only replyes Invalid Token please try again.

Anyone who knows what to do?

Same here. Both on Win and MacOS.

Same here - to 1.5.13-rc.11 from Windows 10

Athom is aware of the issue, and is going to look into it as soon as possible.

The problem can be resolved by installing the newest version (2.1.83)

1 Like

I can not find 2.1.83

The version with the fix is 2.1.38. typo by Jeroen :slight_smile:

Run npm i -g athom-cli to get the latest version.

1 Like

Trying to update it i get theese errorsā€¦ I am not aware of any restrictions in filesystemā€¦

828 verbose argv ā€œC:\Program Files\nodejs\node.exeā€ ā€œC:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\bin\npm-cli.jsā€ ā€œinstallā€ ā€œathom-apiā€
829 verbose node v10.11.0
830 verbose npm v6.4.1
831 error path C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules.staging
832 error code EPERM
833 error errno -4048
834 error syscall mkdir
835 error Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, mkdir ā€˜C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules.stagingā€™
835 error { [Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, mkdir ā€˜C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules.stagingā€™]
835 error cause:
835 error { Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, mkdir ā€˜C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules.stagingā€™
835 error errno: -4048,
835 error code: ā€˜EPERMā€™,
835 error syscall: ā€˜mkdirā€™,
835 error path: ā€˜C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\.stagingā€™ },
835 error stack:
835 error ā€˜Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, mkdir ā€˜C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\.stagingā€™ā€™,
835 error errno: -4048,
835 error code: ā€˜EPERMā€™,
835 error syscall: ā€˜mkdirā€™,
835 error path: ā€˜C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\.stagingā€™ }
836 error The operation was rejected by your operating system.
836 error Itā€™s possible that the file was already in use (by a text editor or antivirus),
836 error or that you lack permissions to access it.
836 error
836 error If you believe this might be a permissions issue, please double-check the
836 error permissions of the file and its containing directories, or try running
836 error the command again as root/Administrator (though this is not recommended).

That works. Thx.