Homey Community

Turn TV on/off with chromecast

I have a simple question, i’ve two smart tv’s from 2013 and 2014. But i’ve bought a chromecast to be able to watch tv on one of the tv’s. I came to the conclusion that it is possible to turn on/off that tv with my Google Home. I have just to say, okay google, turn on/off tv. The chromecast will turn on/off my tv. It’s an older sony smart tv without android, the current app for that works not with homey version 2 to eventually turn off my tv and I don’t know at all if that app can turn on my sony TV (I’ve never used that app before). As second I have a Philips TV without andoid, I can only turn it off through wifi, but I don’t trust that at all. Turn on isn’t possible at all through Homey. I’m curious if it’s possible to turn on/off my tv’s with a google chromecast V3?

I want to use this ability in a flow when I arm my home (when I leave), that every device will turn off. Chromecast is always connected to my wifi, so I think I can trust that more than my Philips Tv .

Sorry for my English :slight_smile:

My chromecast turns on the tv when it’s in standby but doesn’t turn it off. I have the app https://apps.athom.com/app/nl.philips.jointspace installed for that.