[App][Pro] Tuya Cloud

I have this thingie conected via this app:

4 sockets to be operated separately. 4 USB ports to be operated as 1 switch. And 1 switch to turn them all on/off at once.
Needed to build in a delay of 2 seconds to turn all the sockets on tho.

4 Likes

Great App. I bought myself an LSC Smart light by the Action and it works verry good

1 Like

Did you try to make a scene inside Tuya/Smart life app where you turn on or off all the sockets and call this scene from homey? I do this for my 6 living spots and works well. They turn on and off faster then my lights in dinner room which still have Ikea zigbee spots ( tried direct to homey and gateway).

Gonna try, ill let u know.

Edit: Did try to make a mood but same behavior. So maybe some interference from some other devices here.

1 Like

Too bad the solution didn’t work for you.

Hi @Jurgen_Heine.
I have a color problem with the lights from several brands (Deltaco and Kjell) using your app.

Example:
Deltaco SH-LE27RGB-f160 adds nicely and everything but color works great.
The device does not have a color wheel.

Using the other Tuya app the devices have the color wheel and all is working.

Any ideas what’s wrong?

This looks promising. I have 2 ceiling fans that uses TUYA embeded controllers… I use the smart life app to control them… looking forward to this app supporting fans!

1 Like

How can you use a mood? I have a few moods in my smart life app, but homey says there’s nothing?

Can u also try that with the Tuya app instead of the smart life app?

Haven’t tried the Tuya app, because I like the smart life app better. But this is maybe the problem, when it only works with the tuya app.
I use a hue motion sensor in the bathroom with the lsc ceiling light, so it would be nice to use the moods, for example morning, day and night

is it possible to add the LCS Sirene to the app. The app itself look good, but it didn’t find the sirene, i saw only 2 options for adding.

@johan_bendz, how are those lights coupled in the Tuya/Smart life app? If this is ledstrip, then colors don’t work in Homey. This app uses the Home Assistant Tuya API which not supporting this for ledstrips yet. The other App is using a different method with local control. You can stay with that app, also you can control the colors with scenes.

@viix, fans are possible to add. I have to look into this, I don’t own one of those. Maybe you can help testing when I add those.

@Marina_Rietveld, I am using Smart life myself and should work. But I looked this morning in Smart life app and they changed the user interface. I still see my scenes, but they are called in the app now “tap-to-run”. You have now set condition to “click to execute” and in the task you define what your device has to do. The name you enter here is also the name of the mood in Homey. This name was limited, but not anymore. It looks like too long names are not working correctly.

@marcel_ridder, Sirens are not possible at the moment.

That’s correct Jugen, I have a few of these tal-to-run but none of them are visible?!
homey|241x500

Have you tried to set a mood?

1 Like

Yes, I have made a test this morning. The last one is the test mood of this morning.

But can you see/select it when you make a flow?

When I select “kies een item” there is nothing

I can select a mood, as shown in first screenshot. It’s strange that’s not working in your case and I don’t know why at the moment.

I need more information to solve this problem, do you know how to run an app in CLI?

When I’m home, I try to make a flow with the computer instead of my phone. Don’t think it will make any change, but just to be sure. If it still won’t work, I let you know and see what I have to do to give to more information (app in cli)

1 Like

Jurgen, I’m home so let me know what to do…when ever your ready