Unable to add Fibaro Walli Dimmer

I wonder if there is a way to fall back to previous release like 3.0 or even before that?

Maybe this new z wave feature is causing this issue.

• [Z-Wave] Newly added devices show more firmware information

Could be. I didn’t dare unpairing any of my existing Walli devices, should I be unable to re-add those as well. As stated before, I did remove a z-wave device from a different brand and while it seemed to take longer to pair than before, it did pair without issue.

I think it’s a good idea if someone from Athom would take a look at this issue.

Same Issue. Two Fibaro Walli dimmers installed, side-by-side. Cannot add the dimmers to Homey
Homey firmware v 3.1.0
Fibaro app v 2.2.5

Have even reset my Homey to factory default. Same result

Same here. We currently have no working lights at all since 3.1.0.

Well I contacted athom for 6 days ago but still no response from them! How about you guys? Have anyone got any response at all?

I had the same problem, try installing a different (earlier) version of the Fibaro app via CLI that should work.

Install via CLI: [HOW TO] CLI install method

Version(s) of the Fibaro app: https://github.com/athombv/com.fibaro

Are you saying that it solved this problem that we all are encountering? Which version should we downgrade to?

I will have a look at this! I hope I can still keep all my other fibaro devices operational because I don’t want to end up to reinstall everything from scratch.

I tried this last week and unfortunately it did not resolve the issue. I gave a couple of older version a shot but they all showed the same problem.
Because of this I’m leaning more towards a bug introduced in the homey 3.1.0 firmware.

It also doesn’t help that the github for the fibaro app is a mess with regards to version management of the app. (or I don’t understand how the devs deal with version management here :wink:)

Then the question is if we can downgrade to 3.0.0 or an earlier release of Homey? Is that possible?

Has someone got it working yet? I’m sill without working lights… :confused:

No, not yet! Have you reach out to the athom team about this? Me myself are waiting for their feedback but it seems they are pretty busy with other stuff.

Yes. Both on slack and their support. Radio silence.

Same issue… Tried going back to Version 2.1.36 of which I know worked. But no success

How about reverting back the homey core OS? My theory is that this fault was introduced in Version 3.1.0, but I have no clue how to downgrade to earlier release. So I can’t verify this.

You can’t downgrade.

You can try Homey v3.1.1-rc.1
But take care it’s a experimental release.

I’m now on the release candidate. Same issue.

Nope also no result

I have just bought the homey and three fibaro walli dimmers. And I run into the same issue. Wondering what to do: bring back the units, wait for upgrade (but from who? Fibaro or homey).

Any thoughts? Or did anybody solved the issue?

No solution in sight… Also, radio silence from Athom.

You could wait for a homey upgrade, but I feel they didn’t even take this issue seriously. (I gave them a very detailed post and got a ‘rtfm’ answer for my effort.)
The issue seems to be with homey, as it used to work with the walli dimmers. So I don’t think a fibaro update will resolve this. Also, you need a fibaro hub to be able to update the firmware of the walli dimmer units.

I decided to return the walli dimmer and will most likely go for a different solution.