Unable to integrate Fibaro Roller Shutter 2 into Homey

Hi guys,

I intend to migrate step-by-step all my z-wave stuff from homee to Homey.
Currently I will migrate 16 Fibaro RollerShutter2 to Homey.
2 of them are older and I could integrate into Homey via Fibaro app, but for the left 14 it will not work.
The exclusion from homee worked fine, the resetting along the instguide as well.

Homey version: 2.0.0
iOS App version: 2.0.2.246
Fibaro app version: 2.1.19

Fibaro Roller Shutter 2 versions: Firmware: 3.52 / Software: 25.25

Does anyone had an identical issue and hopefully solved?

Many thanks,
Markus

How far away from homey are they when pairing?
Homey doesn’t have a very good range so devices generally need to be very close when being paired.

I tried it within a distance of 2m.
I will try pairing setting Homey next to the Fibaro RS, today.

Maybe Fibaro has changed something. You need to report this to Athom via https://support.athom.com/hc/en-us/requests/new so they can look into it.

Hi. I’ve the same problem.
I’ve 7 Fibaro roller Shutter 2 FGR222 2.5, but when I try to pairing the device will press three times the B button, don’t work it.
We’re the solution? Thanks

Unfortunately I didn’t got them integrated. I haven’t any additional ideas.

Hello friends.

I’ve reset all my Fibaro device with the fabric procedure and now all the device is connected from 4 days. It’s all Ok.

Thanks

Hi! Sorry my mother tongue isn’t english.

I had the same problem with Fibaro modules “Roller Shutter 2” 222. Pressing three times the B button do not work, also after a reset. I tried several times, never worked.

I did this and this is working: exclude the module from the old box if you can (but it is not absolutely necessary), then reset the Fibaro module according to the fabric procedure. Then: completely switch off the electricity, then place your box in inclusion mode, and then switch on the electricity. It works (yes, it’s painful…).

Hi! Sorry my mother tongue isn’t english.

I had the same problem with Fibaro modules “Roller Shutter 2” 222. Pressing three times the B button do not work, also after a reset. I tried several times, never worked.

I did this and this is working: exclude the module from the old box if you can (but it is not absolutely necessary), then reset the Fibaro module according to the fabric procedure. Then: completely switch off the electricity, then place your box in inclusion mode, and then switch on the electricity. It works (yes, it’s painful…).