Unlock door flow

This flow used to work before 2.0, but because presence don’t work properly anymore, I have to use Smart presence instead. And now it only works 1/20 times.

Its like this: When a user arrives, Then start a flow “unlock”. When this flow is started, And motion alarm is on, Then unlock front door.

I think it may have to do with the timing. What time window do I have from “this flow is started”, to motion have to be triggered? Is there anyway to extend that window?

I use Smart presence app, Ring doorbell for motion detection, and Yale doorman as lock.

The first one also sends me push notification, and turns on home mode. And those two work 100% at least. Worth to mention, motion is usually triggered by car when arriving in my driveway.

Yep, it works.

When I used Homeys presence, the door was unlocked and locked too soon, so I turned off automatic lock completely. And now I get push every time door unlocks (and no push when I get home).

Using Homey presence, presence was triggered when about 50m from home, and before motion. And now motion triggers before presence.

yes, that sounds about right! Only it would be the other way around, when motion -> timer to detect presence.

So, is this right:

flow 1: When motion is on, Then start timer “unlock, 100 seconds”
Flow 2: When a user arrived, And Timer is running “unlock”, Then unlock front door.