Use Fibaro dimmer level to control Philips Hue bulbs

I have replaced all dimmers with Fibaro dimmers. Then, I have a few Philips Hue bulbs around the house. I would like to create a flow where all Philips Hue bulbs in the room follows the dim level/on/off status of the the Fibaro dimmer for the main light. In this manner, all lights and dim levels would be controlled with the switch for the Fibaro dimmer. Is it possible to do this? I have yet not figured out how I can do.

An even more advanced solution: I have also defined 5 dim scenes for all lights in many rooms. Would it be possible to define that “If Fibaro dim level is between 100 % and 80 %” then start light scene “Bright Light Living Room”. “If Fibaro dim level is between 80 % and 60 %” then start light scene “Normal Light Living Room” etc.

I don’t have Fibaro, but I’m guessing there’s a “dim-level changed” card you can use under the “when” part of the flow. Assuming that’s true, then:

WHEN:
Fibaro dimmer dim-level changed

THEN:
Philips Hue -> “Set brightness of all lights in a room” -> then click the label icon and select the “Dim level” tag that belongs to the Fibaro dimmer.

Thank you for the answer! However, it is not possible to get the dim level for the Fibaro dimmer to set the dim level for the Philips Hue bulbs… At least not directly as you describe.

Can you elaborate on what part isn’t working?

Well, when configuring the card for the light level for the Philips Hue bulbs, I have to insert a specific number, e.g. 80 %. I do not want to do this. I want to insert “current dim level for the Fibaro dimmer in the room”. Which is not possible…

when dim-level changed
Then
This way it should be possible I think, taking the tag “Niveau” (Dim-Level in English)

This is what @Cory meant with

select the “Dim level” tag

Thanks! I did not notice that label icon. Moving to some testing now…!

Any idea on how I can create the flow IF “Dim level for Fibaro dimmer is between 100 % and 80 %”?

Use “Logic” for that.

Awesome - thanks a lot! Solves my problem perfectly :slight_smile:

1 Like