Use of Nexa z-wave

Hi, im trying to connect to my Nexa AN179, but cant find support. I found out that Everspring was an alternative, but it wont install (have v2).

can anybody help?

AN179 is supported as Everspring. I have a couple of them. Maybe you need to try a beta of Everspring?

I have a couple of AN179. Using Everspring App.
Works fine.
Running v0.2.6 Beta.

Thank you – ill try

Have you found a solution for this? Bought myself a NEXA AD-147 dimmer plugin today but can’t install Everspring. Is there any other app that would work with NEXA z-wave devices?

Hi.
I have for long time been using the Everspring App to control a couple of Nexa AN179. Using Beta 0.2.6. Working fine.
One thing I have noticed the last couple of months.
When Homey is rebooted, the devices becomes unavailable (red exclamation mark). The solutions is to restart the app, and then they all work fine again.
But it is a bit annoying. Now, when I reboot manually, I always restart the Everspring app when Homey is up again, but when Homey is rebooting automaticly, like when upgraded to 4.0, 4.01, 4.1 and so, i notice it as the light is not working in flows. Manual reboot of app, and all fine, but a bit irritating.
So, anybody know if AN179 is supported in non beta version yet? Or do I have to live with this?
/Stefan

Hi, following up on same topic but for this Z-Wave NEXA ZV-9101. Any suggestion about how to connect this device?

/Thomas

Is there a generic support för z-wave+ as there are on other hubs so you don’t need a specific app installed?

Just using the above mentioned is not a solution as there are so more nice ones to use …

Homey supports Zwave+ and even secure. It is tricky with many Nexa devices because Nexa rebrand products from other brands. For example AN-179 is a Everspring product and works with the Homey Everspring app. ZV-9101 is a Namron product and I think it will be paired with Homey as a Namron 4512710 Zwave dimmer.

What about Nexa MYCR-2300 is that also a Everspring ?

And is there a list somewhere over different units form different vendors that works with Homey pro so you can search and find the best for your situation

I think they are Trust Smart Home APC3-2300R. Trust.com - Compact Wireless Socket Switch Set APC3-2300R

A tip.

If you click on + in mobile app you could you can try with a part of the device name in the search field. For example if you enter 2300 in search field you can see that Trust Smart Home have devices with 2300 in the name. Then look in the list and try with the best match on the icon. You can also google on APC3-2300R and see if it is a match.