Vimar view wireless

Hi at all. I’m new here and I’m thinking about to buy this hub since it seems to be the perfect hub since it integrates almost everything. But before to buy it I need to know if there is the app for the zigbbe series by vimar. It’s not the friends of hue but the connected series. Actually I’m using it on smartthings hub and it works grate with a generic integration as a zigbee switch. It’s very important since I use these switches for all my lights.

Buongiorno, non c’è un applicazione specifica per Vimar, se la serie che usi è quella Zigbee probabilmente i frutti verranno visti come interruttori generici ma non avendo nessun frutto Vimar Zigbee non posso confermartelo.

Hello, there is no specific application for Vimar, if the series you use is the Zigbee one, the devices will probably be seen as generic switches, I don’t have any Vimar Zigbee devices so I can’t confirm it.

Just tried and Zigbee with Vimar 14594 does not work. It is recognized as generic, but if I use the switch the app only shows an error message. I also ordered a Vimar 14592, but not yet tested.

Hi everyone,
there is someone that have tested VIMAR zigbee devices?
I saw an online video that say it works as generic device on smart things hub.

Hi to all
I’ve develop an app for manage this Vimar products:
vimar 14594
vimar 14592
please test it and let me know if you have any issue.

Hi @Andrea_Alberti , is it possible that you link your source code for the homey app as I would really like to extend it with more Vimar products :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi There,
if you want I can share my github repo.
and if you want I think I can share even my project on developer.homey.app
Send me a PM to let me know if you are interested.

Andrea A.

1 Like

Hi @Andrea_Alberti , awesome I am interested.
Unfortunately as I am a new user I can’t send a PM to anyone, maybe you can send one to me :sweat_smile:.
Here is my GitHub profile: (mario-jerkovic (Mario Jerkovic) · GitHub)

Hi,
can you add zigbee thermostat if you expand vimar view wireless app? :slight_smile:

Any news on this?

Hello @Andrea_Alberti ,
I have just installed your app and it works fine, the only missing point is that the homey don’t recognise it as a light but a generic device.

There is a way to change configuration to light and import in Alexa?

Thank a lot for your great work!

Alberto

Hello @Alberto_Gobbetti
can you send to me a PM with a few images than I can decode the error?

Thanks,
Andrea