ZP3111 4in1

ZP3102 Motion sensor

Battery Operated Siren

DC/AC Power Siren

2 Likes

Vision outdoor siren

reserved

1 Like

Hey guys. Will there be any support added for the Vision outdoor battery siren Zm1621? Thanks

0 Likes

Trying to install the battery operated indoor siren. With the red lens. Australia version.

Tried many times and it always hangs at “retrieving command class versions”

It fails and says no device found. Not even a generic device appears in the device list.

If I try to reinstall it says “status.already_added”

Removing and Redding results in command class hang again.

Anyone got these working?

0 Likes

It’s likely that the product id’s for the Australian versions are not included in the app, this was also the case for several Aeotec devices if I remember correctly. I think @danone helped out for those devices, maybe he can help you too.

0 Likes

I think that even if the Product Id is not included, it should still include as generic device.

0 Likes

Yes, that’s true.

0 Likes

It says no device found or something after that. I’ll give it another go and try and get a screen shot.

0 Likes

Got today my battery operated indoor siren. When trying to connect to homey, it just hangs up when pairing - “Please wait while your device is being added”. Waited for a long time and nothing changes.
Any suggestions what’s the problem?

p.s. siren is working, as it went of when I removed the back cover

0 Likes

Hey did anyone manage to get the indoor siren to connect? Having the same issue. Got the indoor and outdoor one and both don’t work. I’ve tried adding it as a z wave device within Homey as well And it fails.

0 Likes