[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

So, it appears that Xiaomi / Aqara made some breaking firmware changes to the Aqara wireless switches (known today)… without changing the product numbers…

A quick fix (adding the new ID’s) to the existing drivers does not result in working devices…
#backtosquareone

That means that I’ll need to get my hands on the new affected devices, to create new drivers and also to be able to provide support. Ordering at Ali, taking lead time and uncertainty on which version I will get, is no option.

So, best option is to call for community support… (that is you!)

I’m currently looking for community members that have the following devices, which they are willing to send to me (in the Netherlands):

1. Aqara Wireless switch (WXKG11LM) which has the Product ID (in Homey): lumi.remote.b1acn01 > provided by @Mustang
  2. Aqara Wireless Remote Switch Single (WXKG03LM) which has the Product ID (in Homey): lumi.remote.b186acn01
  3. Aqara Wireless Remote Switch Double (WXKG02LM)which has the Product ID (in Homey): lumi.remote.b286acn01 > provided by @Paul

Can you send me a direct message on the forum or on Slack ?

In addition, I’m also looking for some sponsors that are willing to support this activity / app through a paypal contribution and that will help to compensate the members sending these devices to me; so they can order a replacement and so that I can add support for these devices…

Who is willing to support?