[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Completely recognized.
Please mind that using push notifications in the current rc3 is also broken… did take some time to figure this one out…

Thnx Ted.

Not only push notifications. A aqara button that triggers a KAKU wireless ACDB-6000AC is also not working. Different flows with devices containing different radio protocols are not working.

So currently nothing works here anymore… I now need to turn the lights on manually…almost forgot howto… fortunately my low level wiring in the house still works… So I start drinking tea and wait…for a fix.:coffee::face_with_monocle:

I try to get this issue high(er) on the list of Athom to solve ASAP…

Am I maybe being cheeky if I ask if there has been any progress with the sinterklaas kado (battery life) :)?

At first I had issues when triggering flows with the Xiaomi wireless switch. Then I changed the flow trigger from “When a button is pressed” to “A scene was activated”. Then it works, flawlessly!!

Yes you are :joy:

Since V2.0.0 has been released, I’d first like to focus to get the basic functionality working (again); or support Athom with finding the rootcause of this issue.

For some reason, this is almost the only card that is working; which I don’t understand yet.
@Rocodamelshekima also reporting issues with the triggers used for the Cube
I tested quite some trigger cards now for different devices and even different apps; and most are not working :thinking:

Related to this, does that mean V2 is going to have some improvements to Zigbee stability?

I have one hard wired Aqara double switch that just gives timeout errors fairly frequently but for no apparent reason
If I go to sleep and wake up generally it is working again, but it’s very flakey

What’s really odd is that it is asking as a router for a few other switches that work just fine!

Thought so and very understandable.

Good luck Ted!

@Ruskie I appreciate your compliment a lot; good to hear!

And let’s keep it respectful in commenting to one another, especially since not everyone has the same fluency in expressing their problem in English.
@Agent848 already apologized, so there is no need to come back to this comment. Ok?

Yessir! Deleted per your request!

It wasn’t the language alone, though, it was the message of the “demanding user” that ticked me off. “Entitled” people fail to be thankful for small mercies, like enjoying the fruits of software developer work, entirely for free!

But, like you said…!

Athom announced that the problem with triggering the flow cards has been found and fixed in 2.0.0-rc.4.
Once that is available, I’ll test it and give you the feedback.

1 Like

YES YES YES GREAT Thanks/dankjewel Ted

Installed RC4 my zigbee switches still doesn’t work :frowning:

There is still a issue in rc4, which I reported to Athom on Friday, that flow triggers only work when an new flow is created.

If you change a trigger or re-use one, the trigger won’t work. Checking if there is any progress right now.

@TedTolboom,

It isn’t possible to remove/add the wireless switch (lumi.sensor_86sw1lu). (also reported @athom)

@Sjalabert Thanks for reporting.
I have seen this issue also with other Zigbee devices; can you post the response from Athom here?

ofcourse : I keep you up-2-data

Note: Due to an increase in support it can take a bit longer before you will receive a reply on your request.

Thanks for reaching out! Your request (10182) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff. We strive to get back to you within 1 or 2 working days with an answer to your request.

To add additional comments, you can simply reply to this email.

ps. see movie here :wink:

update:

Van: Bram van Rooijen (Athom) <support@athom.com>
Verzonden: dinsdag 18 december 2018 10:22
Aan: *
Onderwerp: [Athom] Re: Zigbee verwijderen niet mogelijk

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Your request (10182) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

\ 40x40 Bram van Rooijen (Athom)

Dec 18, 10:22 CET

Beste *,

Bedankt voor het doorgeven van dit issue.

Wij zullen deze issue doorsturen naar ons ontwikkelteam zodat zij deze issue zo snel mogelijk kunnen oplossen.

Mochten we meer informatie van je nodig hebben zullen we contact met je leggen.

Best Regards,

Bram

Athom Support

Stay posted on Facebook by liking our page: [ https://www.facebook.com/homey]

@TedTolboom Reported again this issue @Athom. After update to RC8 the issue still exist.

Yepp- same here. Can’t even get them installed.