[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Hello.
I updated to HOMEY 2.0.
Xiaomi button WXKG12LM and WXKG11LM do not work. Pairing ok. Running scenes are not working.

WXKG12LM I had to click every 2 seconds during paring.
WXKG11LM (2018) does not need to click every 2 seconds.

Homey 1.5.12 , 1.5.13 , 2.0.0 Aquara smart socket plug - No update POWER value. It does not even show volts and power meter.

I also have some issues with my xiaomu buttons/switches (called Wireless Switch in app). Not able to start flows.

Also, I have a couple of Xiaomi Human Body Sensors (Motion). One of them acts a bit strange in V2.0. It was triggered 17 hours ago and has not been disabled since, dispite that it is set to be disabled after 300 seconds (standard). I am not sure if this can be done manually.

Apart from that, I really appreciate your effort to keep this app updated Ted! Cred to you!

Got the same issue. Adding new device will be OK. But the flow doesn’t start.

Any update on this? Experiencing the same issue…

I assume the app builder needs to adjust some code to have the buttons work with 2.0. Can take some time as this probable needs to be done next to his/her day job.

I’m referring to adding the vibration sensor in Homey V1 :wink:

No. Still not paireable

Are we the only ones? Others successfully paired the vibration sensor?

I had a fresh one and had it successful pair just a minute ago. Had to wait some minutes before the pairing process was successful and had to push the pair button several times. But in the end it is paired.

And i am talking about pairing a vibration sensor with 1.5.13.

Edit; made a flow sending a push msg to my phone when motion is detected and flow works fine

Just added one in the 2.0 app.

Due to the signals above I am not updating yet. Almost all my lamps are “behind” one aqara wireless button. If they don’t work my wife will … (Fill in for yourself). So anyone who can share the news that the buttons do work with 2.0 can make happy and I will update.

1 Like

Yes!!!
I succeeded.
Workflow:
pushing button for 5 secs. blue led light up, flashing 2 times, release button. After e few seconds 3 times flashing blue LED. -> tekst: “Apparaat toegevoegd”
AFter that pushing the button every 2 seconds for about 20 times (As long as pairing is happening) -> pairing succeeded

Thanks everybody

1 Like

I just added a wireless button with succes in v2 but no flow is starting, my door sensors working good

1 Like

So we need an update of the Xiaomi / Aqara app for sure to have the buttons work.

Nope.
I did just build a new flow, to check once more, with the “A scene has been activated” and is working as expected.

Can’t go back now anymore. Homey is updating.

Okay, so if I understand you correctly, it is just a matter of rebuiliding the flows that don’t work properly?

That is certainly good news. Will do that when I come home

Hello Tedtolboom, when i select within a new flow een scene is geactiveerd or een knop is ingedrukt, both are not working with the aqara wireless switch. Can it be something else?

In V2.0 regarding zigbee no changes were made compared to version v1.5.13 (stable).

@Exile82 rebuilding of flows should not be needed even…
If not working, try a PTP and give Homey some time to start up.

@Gerrit_Ekelmans you did select the right option in the “a scene has been activated” card?

Only thing I can think of is that for some reason the connection between device and Homey is disrupted.
What does the node overview at https://developer.athom.com/tools/zigbee show?