[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

I use since Friday Netrebel fiber via TPLINK M9

What channel are you broadcasting at your 2.4 Ghz?

• Zigbee voor Philips Hue kanaalā€¦ 20
  • Sonosā€¦ Kanaalā€¦6
  • Zigbee van Homey 11
  • TPLINK wifiā€¦ Unable to change channel

try Switch to Channel 11 in your Router at Wi-Fi 2.4 Ghz

FĆ„ Outlook til Android

I saw some mentions of the human body sensors not reporting, I have the same issue, 2 days they stopped triggering, I tried to reboot Homey and take the battery from the sensor but it did not help. iā€™m on version 0.5.3

I would like to add a screenshot of the triggers in insight but appreantly that info is not available :thinking: (just temp and battery)
If I check the log in the app then the last trigger was 10feb around 18:00

You are right, looks like you canā€™t change channel on a M9ā€¦

Can you disable the Zigbee radio in the TP-Link?

@Erik_M_Madsen @DaneedeKruyff These issues were allready present before my TPLink router ā€¦
Deleting zigbee modules is impossible since Homey2.0

Then Iā€™d suggest filing a report at Athom, deleting devices is part of the core not of this or any other app.

1 Like

Just did it and waiting for a respons

is it possible to add the xiaomi yeelock? it works via bluetooth

@Otter At this moment, I donā€™t have any plans to add additional protocols (like BLE) to this app.

Thanks for the fast reply, but this should be possible?

I have this issue with only one of the motion sensors. It only semi-works through a Zigbee router. I think itā€™s because the distance, but I have other Aqara battery powered devices even further than that and are linked directly with Homey. And the connection does not drop. I almost think the Zigbee range of the motion sensors is much lower.

I have a motion/light sensor that I mainly (read only) want to use for itā€™s light capabilities. The problem is that it only changes the light value after motion is detected. Is there any setting to solve this?

It was not a matter of out of range, it is just a few meters away from Homey and an ikea bulb.

I removed (forced) and re-included the sensor and it works again now.

@TedTolboom
First I have to say thanks for a great app, and that it still works for 1.5 :slight_smile:

I have one little request: For the Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor, there is a possibility to use an offset for the temperature, would it be possible to add that for pressure as well? Both of mine are constantly showing an air pressure that is about 8 mbar below the actual pressureā€¦ which is a bit annoyingā€¦ :slight_smile:

/Reine

I thought I read the whole topic, but apparently I didnā€™t. Thanks for the answer, and sorry for not using the search option :).

1 Like

Hi @TedTolboom, again thanks a million for all the work.

I want to update my home with Xiaomi smoke detectors (good quality for really not a lot of money) so are those on your roadmap to add to the app?

if you jump to post 442 of this thread youā€™ll get the answer.

1 Like