[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

@TedTolboom , i selected 1X ingedrukt. The developer tools shows homey offline.
Also when i look at apparaten i can only see the battery level. Is this correct.
At my doorsensors at some of them i see only the battery level and the others the contact alarm and battery level, but they are the same sensors. I try already a ptp.

I just installed an vibration sensor. And it looks like its working :grinning::sunglasses:
I do have a question @TedTolboom :
I understand the tilt/angle registration, the vibration and drop.

In the userguide it says there is an accelration sensor in it. For me that means if the object is moving from its position something is happening.
There is no value for in the app, am I right? Or is that the tilt value?
Lets say I do place the device in a drawer and I want to know if someone is opening or closing it yes or no, so there is no angle change. How or what do I need to measure?

Thanks

something like:

@TedTolboom @cschipper after 2times a ptp from minimum 10 minutes the switch is working correct

Just created a new flow as you described it (A scene…) works like a charm!

Thank you so much Ted!

I updated to V2 yesterday. All seems to be working, except for the single wall switch that I have.

I already had a flow using that, but it stopped working. All other Zigbee devices are fine. I have already tried removing the device from the flow and adding it again. I also tried using a scene instead of a button: neither work. When I trigger the scene from the app it works fine (just turn on the lights). Reboot does not change anything either.

I did not try a PTP, since I don’t know what it means. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Never mind. I think I was to quick after the second reboot. And I figured out PTP probably means pull the plug? :slight_smile:

Yes, pull the plug. The one and only magic trick for homey when nothing seems to work right. PTP = pull the plug

WXKG12LM and WXKG11LM. I work. To AND … I have entered A BUTTON HAS BEEN PRESSED… this did not work. But when I enter A SCENE HAS BEEN ACTIVATED. The scene works perfectly.

A button has been pressed will only provide two additional tags that need to be used in combination with a logic condition card in the AND column.

The A Scene has been activated card can be used independently; no additional condition cards needed

super … I’m not perfect. Thank you for the information.

1 Like

The smart socket still does not update the value.The value is updated only after pairing. About 5 minutes. Then the value freezes.

I am still very confused about the Zigbee part. I have the same vibration sensors as Canedje and it is absolutely not working with my Homey. In fact, no Zigbee device whatsoever is working. Xiaomi, Tradfri, sensor, lamp, remote, switch… Either not found or unknown device.
As i understood, there is no hardware diversion between Homey’s. In that light I cannot understand why the Zigbee part is working for some and not working for others. We all use the same Homey and the same app, don’t we?

It’s possible to add the switch. This is going well. But when I make a flow there is no response from the switch.

I’ve got still issues with:

is there an issue with the ‘lumi.sensor_86sw1lu’ @TedTolboom

Someone an other solution ? My wife is still killing me :wink: ('jij altijd met je update’s / always you with your update’s)

ThX

Are you talking about the Human Body Sensor? I have two installed at the moment and they are working just fine. One of them like 3-4 meters away and the other on my upper floor. No connectivity issues.

Hi,

Just started looking at the Xiaomi devices.

Can someone confirm that the V1 switch is Zigbee?

On Gearbest the specs say it’s Bluetooth!? :confused:
https://www.gearbest.com/smart-light-bulb/pp_257679.html?wid=1433363

Don’t think its compatible, but @TedTolboom knows best. I always search for Aqara, that seems to get the best results.

It’s listed in the supported devices on the app-page, but maybe there are 2 versions of the switch? Don’t want to order the wrong one :slight_smile:

[edit]
Watched Domotica-blog’s review, pretty sure it’s only Zigbee, so ordered one :slight_smile:

it is Zigbee and will work

General messages for anyone testing Homey SW 2.0.0-rc.x in combination with using this app:

1. Currently we see that the flow card triggers for several apps are not responding at all or not all the time. This seems to be an SW 2.0.0-rc.x related issue, since multiple apps suffer from the same is.
  2. I am receiving several manual provided diagnostics reports of users on SW 2.0.0-rc.x. Please understand that this is raw debug logging, which only makes sense if you know the context of the issue. So if you experience a problem, either mention it here or create an issue on Github and add the log ID to it.

Thanks.

1 Like

I have also the problem that a simple flow of a Aqara button and a speech cards is not triggered. When you test the flow it works. When you push the button nothing happens… no speech nothing.

All my flows with zigbee are not processed/triggered at all. Removed the flows than add them … nothing is running.
I look in the device cards everything is responding on movements, magnet sensors or temperature / humidity / pressure. But in a flow nothing happens.

Running homey 2.0 RC-3 did several PTP

Thx Ted