[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Was so exited i forgot to thank you, it worked like expected, THANKS!

1 Like

Started getting timeout issues when trying to add aqara or mijia products.

Even removed one that was included before and tried adding it again but same thing. Timeout

Thank to you for your hard work and to @Jan_Peeters and @Atomicprogress to contribute. If could help for integrating next device, I will be glad to partecipate with donation.

1 Like

See my posts, same problem here. Athom is aware but please submit a ticket.

1 Like

I did paypal u too, hope u got the beers. :slightly_smiling_face: I will send more beers after relay implemented for sure :beer:

1 Like

You’re right, updated my original post accordingly, much appreciated!

1 Like

And yes, a relay for development purposes has been sent to Ted
Keep you beermoney ready! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Xiaomi is good. But Shelly is perfect. Its very small. Use under clasic switch. Shelly is super and price is super. Works perfect.
When it doesn’t work at Homey. You can control the device through the shelly application.
Shelly has some updates and support.

Shelly looks fine untill you realize it is on wifi.

Hello guys,

I’m having a question… Are there more people where the Xiaomi sensors are VERY unriliable after the latest homey update? (the rc’s for Homey 2.2.0)

Since this update most of my sensors are not working. I added most of them again and again, but after some hours they stop working. and, when they are “working” it’s one out of three times they respond.

Looking at the release notes, nothing has been changed on the Zigbee part, so I’m really confused.

I’m having around the 30 sensors and they are using multiple INNR sockets for Mesh and they show up with mesh in homey developer.

I’ve tried everything. Multiple PTP’s, app restarts, adding sensors close to homey, removed some unnecesary sensors, but is’t really f*cked up and I don’t know what to do anymore…

Any suggestions on this? :frowning:

No you’re not the only one. I also noticed that some sensors stop working after a while.

Also I’m unable to add any new sensor, tried deleting a existing device and re-adding it but even this won’t work anymore… thoughts?
Edit: I see that this is a know issue atm according to some posts above, will create a ticket to Athom as suggested.

I plug some wallplugs from Ikea in diffrend rooms, for me it helps for the mesh network.

Hi, great app. It works fine!

Will there be support for the xiaomi ir remote?

Want to use it for my airco’s :slight_smile:

3 days ago 2 of my Motion sensors stopped working. I thought it was the batterys so i changed them.
But after changing batterys they still didn´t work. So i thought that i could delete them from my Homey and add them again…
Said and done, delete went fine but adding them again doesnt work…
Read the forum after this and saw that others had problems with adding again.
No resolution for it yet?

I have the same problem. Sometimes they do work sometimes they don’t. I don’t have a big house and have multiple zigbee lights as a repeater so it doesn’t look like it’s the range. Because also on closer locations in the house to homey I have this problem. I ordered new fibaro sensors as they should be more stable.

Hey guys, do you know if powered Aqara Two-way relay works as mesh extender like Aqara bulb? Its powered device. Thx

1 Like

My awara sensor is set to 60 seconds, however the discription says it will reset the timer every time movement is detected.
I got the sensor to detect motion and turn a light on, it is set to 60 seconds. Every time im in range of the sensor the timer just counts down, turning the light off and then turning back on cause im still there. It should readding the 60 sec right? turning the light off after im gone, not counting down while im still there?SmartSelect_20190622-100810_Homey

No, it only can see motion once every 60 seconds. So after 60 seconds it will trigger motion again. So for turning on/of lights you need a countdown timer. WHEN motion alarm turns on, enable the light AND set a timer for by example 90 seconds. And in another flow; WHEN the timer is empty, turn off the light.

1 Like

Thanks!

It is better to start an timer when motion turns off, in the flow that’s triggerd when the timer ends you make an AND card to check if the motion sensor is still off. When te motion is not off when te timer end’s you don’t wan’t that the lights go out. When the motion alarm goos out again the timer restart and when the timer end’s and there is realy no motion anymore the lights go out.

The problem is that the timer only restart when te motion has retriggerd… But when there is motion all the time te timer whill not restart en turn off the lights after 90 second even if there is motion…