[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Never mind, i did it wrong. Did long press every time, must be a short press after the long press. Sensor added now successfully! :man_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

Hi @Otter,

How did you get the CountDown function with the hourglass? Ik wil ook een zandloper!

I couldnā€™t find that function, neither in apps.

Never mind, found it now:

Regards,

Barry.

Hi, I have 2 aqara curtain controller. When I click off on one of them, it open the curtain. However, for the other one, it is opposite. How do I uniform them? Thanks!

Any support planned for the new Aqara G2 camera/gateway?
And can devices be updated without the actual Aqara update?

Do you know anything about the status of this integration?
Xiaomi is preparing a 16 dual-state relay module:
https://www.chinahao.com/product/594578876686/

I would love to have the dual relay integrated as well though.
This will help to replace my old Homewizard 433MHz modules.

@TedTolboom, I tried adding the new Aqara B1 curtain controller to Homey using your app, installing it as a new device. Didnā€™t work of course, but it was recognized as a ā€œgeneric zigbee deviceā€, so that seems kinda hopeful to me.

Any chance of getting this implemented? I can send you a unit for testing purposes if that is helpful.

try deleting it and adding it again?

got two of those cameras would love to get them to work!

Like stated in this topic and a lot more topics on the forums:
Off-topic posts WILL be deleted.

1 Like

Nope, doesnā€™t work. From the looks of it the app needs to be expanded for this device to work.

Iā€™m using Xiaomi Zigbee Wireless switch (round version) but iā€™m having some issues getting double press to work

So far it only seems like single press can work but I noticed others can do double, even 3 or 4 presses to trigger different flows. Can anyone help me? Homey 2.3

Silly me! Thanks for the solution

1 Like

3 days ago my home updated to V2.3.0, and 2 days ago 3 (out of 4) aqara temp-sensors and one (out of one) motion sensor dont connect to my homey anymore.

i have 2 zigbee networks running, one with all the hue lights on my hue bridge (api connected to homey) and 6 Ikea lamps in the house (directly on homey)
When i look on the zigbee nodes list on developer.homey.com i only see one temp-sensor connected to homey (Directly, as it was always) the other sensors normaly would connect through one of the ikea lights (as they are closer to them) and that worked for a few months
i moved sensors next to the homey (one temp and the movement sensor), but they also dont connect to homey anymore when they are next to him.

can someone point me in some stept i can check to get it running again?

First of all, welcome.
Second, first just try to wake up the device by pressing the button once when close to Homey (donā€™t press and hold it, just press it once, else you will start the reset procedure). Most of the time it just reconnects.

If that does not work, you can try to remove and re-add one to see if that helps.

Thanks!
I forgot to mention already tried the button, the motion sensor blinks blue once, and after a few seconds it also blinks once again, but it is still not visible in homey

wel try to remove and re-add the devices but was hoping to avoid since it messes up some flows.

What works for me if a connection is lost: add the sensor as a new device within Homey, press the reset button on the device. It will now start pairing. This can either give you a ā€˜duplicated deviceā€™ error or seem to last forever. In the last case, just go back in the app. For me this always works to get the sensor to work again without having to redo the flows.

Maybe press it once the sensor will try to connect to the nearest router / coordinator.
This works with all the sensors with a button.
Switches for example the dual switch press any button 5 times.
And I believe this was mentioned a few times a whole reset is not necessary

True, but sometimes this doesnā€™t help. And it was suggested that a full reset will break flows, which is not the case.

I tried to re-add it while i didnt remove the device.
but that ended up in duplicate device error and still no connection.

So i removed and readded the devices and it works again.
Only thing i notice in the nodes list that on the spot where the sensor was located it normaly uplinked through one of the ikea lights, now it doesnt, it is directly connected.
Will try the same steps with the temp sensors tonight see how they connect.

I am very interested if you get it stable this time. I have a similar setup but donā€™t wanna reset everything if it doesnā€™t last long.