Xiaomi Aqara Vibration sensor

I have a Homey Early 2019, now running 2.1.0.
Xiaomi / Aqara ZigBee app, 0.5.5.
I bought a Xiaomi Aqara Vibration sensor.
I managed to pair it and had it working.
Paired some more ZigBee-stuff, Hue lights and so.
Then I was about to go on with my Ikea Trådfri lights. Tried and tried, but could not pair it.
Read forums and someone said that it might be an ideaa to reset the ZigBee network.
I saw that the devices had to be re-paird, but I just did have a few, so I did so.
After that, the Xiaomi sensor and the hue-lamp did not work, so I tried to delete them, but it failed with error: “status.could_not_find_zigbee_shepherd_device”.
Was not able to get rid of them.
I the uninstalled the apps, the Xiaomi one and the Hue one. And after that the devices were gone. Good. Reinstalled the apps again.
After some trying I was able to install Ikea-lights with sucess (think that was another problem, had to do a real reset of them).
I also installed other Xiaomi-devices (motion sensor, wallmounted remotes). Works all fine. Also Hue Dimmer switch. All ZigBee, all fine.
Just one thing. The Xiaomi Vibration sensor. Impossible to pair agaian. Trying and Trying. Reading manuals about reset. Holding button so it blinks tripple.
Often, it does not try to pair at all, but in some cases it starts saying “Adding device” and after a long time, “Timout adding a device”.
The pairing of the other Xiaomi-devices have a simular way adding, it adds just fine.
So after trying a lot, I thought the sensor was broken, or that my Homey had some traces of it, so I could not pair it again. Went back to the store, and returned it, and got a new one.
Now I am trying to add that, but it is just the same! Acts exactly the same. Cannot add. But I hade the first one in for some days and played with it until I reseted the ZigBee network. I see that Homey is 2.1.0 now, think it was 2.0.5 before, cannot say when it got updated, and if it was the or after ZigBee network reset it stopped working.
What to do? Have any ideas?
Now I have much more ZigBee-stuff in, so I rather not reset again.
/Stefan