Xiaomi Cube & Sonos (and lights)

Hi all,

I’m trying to turn my Xiaomi Cube in to a remote control for the volume and in the future for the lights.
The idea is to use the rotation, like i’ve seen a lot by other users and topics. But I think I’m missing a point… It doesn’t work, but the value has been changed.

This one I can’t share because the ‘’ or something.

In Better Logic i have a variable:

• Name: Volume woonkamer
  • Type: number
  • Value at this moment: -7,-039999999999

Can someone give a working flow or some advise? Thanks in advance!

Make sure that you have side 2 pointing up and then rotate clockwise or counter clockwise along the vertical axis.
But I have found the rotation angle to be unreliable. It often communicates several separate values instead of one. So instead of 60deg it communicates +24 +10 +26 for example. This sets off the flow(s) to quickly messing things up.

This is what I’ve got. It works like a charm.

1 Like

@Kevin I’ve heard about that indeed, but still it has to do something.

@Alcor Thanks! I’ve copied you’re flow. But what is that NaN%? I can’t find it or type it in a flow

@Alcor image
en dit werkt? ( NaN% ) ??

In value tag? Nope

@Ramon
Logica

Bereken Volume omhoog als {{round(( Set volume+0.05),2)}}

hier moet nog de naam van je variabele achter komen

WoonkamerZet volume naar 0% na 1 seconden

In plaaats van “0%” moet de naam van je variabele ingevuld worden

I don’t know what happened when sharing the flow, but that NaN% thingy should be the variable (e.g. volume_sonos).

@JPe4619 & @Alcor Thanks for you’re help. It works :slight_smile:

The logic: Calculate Volume up if {{round(( Set volume+0.05),2)}} is the solution. And taking away the lost space at the end :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ik kom er niet uit, kan iemand even een zetje in de goede richting geven? Kan geen item kiezen en niet bevestigen, Bedankt!

Eerst een numerieke variabele aanmaken…

Heb je een voorbeeld toevallig? Wat zet ik daarin? :blush:

Je wil blijkbaar iets berekenen, de uitkomst van jouw berekening komt dan in deze variabele, diie kun je vervolgens weer ergens voor gebruiken waar je hem nodig hebt.

een voorbeeld staat hierboven toch?
de tag is hier niet de TAG zelf maar de Naam van de TAG, (exact overnemen, hoofd/kleine letters)

Het is gelukt, die logica is nieuw voor mij, zie de logica ervan soms nog niet :slight_smile:

Bedankt!

Hij gaat nu harder als ik de cube draai, maar als ik verder draai weer zachter. Ga nog even stoeien.

1 Like

This is the way it works👍🏻

1 Like