Xiaomi mi flora sensor/ropot app
This app integrate the
Xiaomi mi flora sensor and
Xiaomi mi flora ropot into Homey.
- Xiaomi mi flora pot
- Xiaomi mi flora sensor
Known Issues will be posted below.
v1.0.0 - 09.04.18
- first alpha to app store.
v1.0.1 - 10.04.18
- add documentation
- revert changes because it breaks the flow card.
v1.0.2 - 17.04.18
- moved capabilities to drivers because of RoPot missing one.
- update capability name from fertilizer to nutritions.
- change tags for
capabilityin card to user preferred language.
- add tags:
reportwith a human readable report of the status.
v1.0.3 - 17.04.18
- add missing battery report translation
v1.0.4 - 18.04.18
- add missing icon
- add documentation to readme
v1.0.5 - 20.04.18
- bump 1.0.4
v1.0.6 - 23.04.18
- bump 1.0.5
v1.0.7 - 27.04.18
- change trigger min/max with correct translation
- fixed validation error
- remove unused try catch
- add trigger: ‘outside threshold’
- add documentation
- bubble up error and throw exception, but before that add new timeout
v2.0.0 - 17.05.18
- make drivers compatible with com.mi.flora
- refactoring capabilities
- add settings explanation for threshold
- add min/max validation for threshold
v2.0.1 - 18.05.18
- change app id
v2.0.2 - 18.05.18
- mark device as broken due to missing capability battery
v2.0.3 - 25.05.18
- add support for ropot condition cards
v2.0.4 - 25.05.18
- add information on the pairing screen
v2.0.5 - 25.05.18
- removed test code
v2.0.6 - 25.05.18
- resolved merge conflicts
v2.0.7 - 17.08.18
- resolved issue: https://github.com/koktaildotcom/homey-mi-flora/issues/34
v2.0.8 - 17.08.18
- resolved issue: https://github.com/koktaildotcom/homey-mi-flora/issues/41
Report Bugs for this App to the Developer
- Please use the Link in the App Store and follow the community guidelines, the more info provided the faster it can be solved.
Initial Discussion created by @Jaxc with info from the community
Ask any Moderator to add/update/correct this Discussion.