Xiaomi mi flora sensor/ropot app
This app integrate the
Xiaomi mi flora sensor and
Xiaomi mi flora ropot into Homey.
Keep in mind:
- For an optimal signal strength keep the sensor within a close distance of Homey.
- Always download the original
Xiaomi Mi Floraapp and add the devices to the app. This automatically updates the sensor’s firmware to the latest version.
Q1 Why can’t the sensor be found by Homey?
- Check if the eensor is not connected to another bluetooth device. The
Xiaomi Mi Floraapp for example
Q1 Why are the readings from the sensors different than in the
Xiaomi Mi Floraapp?
- It is caused by old firmware (2.7.0), try to update the sensors through the
Xiaomi Mi Floraapp
Q3 Is the app compatibel with v2.0.0?
- All the functionality is the same as in the v2 compatibel version. All issues of not triggering flowcards are resolved in the newest RC as wel. The app is rewrited for v2.0 but does update just once due to Homey core issues as mentioned in de skd-app issue ticket to athom on github. Athom is looking for a fix for this issue ‘soon’ untill than the app wil not be fully compatibel with v2.0.
Report Bugs for this App to the Developer
- Please use the Link in the App Store and follow the community guidelines, the more info provided the faster it can be solved.
- Stable v1.5.x compatible
- Beta v1.5.x compatible (v2.0 currently in review)
- Alpha v2.x compatible (breaks after one iteration due to Homey core bug)
- Xiaomi mi flora pot
- Xiaomi mi flora sensor
v1.0.0 - 09.04.2018
- first alpha to app store.
v1.0.1 - 10.04.2018
- add documentation
- revert changes because it breaks the flow card.
v1.0.2 - 17.04.2018
- moved capabilities to drivers because of RoPot missing one.
- update capability name from fertilizer to nutritions.
- change tags for
capabilityin card to user preferred language.
- add tags:
reportwith a human readable report of the status.
v1.0.3 - 17.04.2018
- add missing battery report translation
v1.0.4 - 18.04.2018
- add missing icon
- add documentation to readme
v1.0.5 - 20.04.2018
- bump 1.0.4
v1.0.6 - 23.04.2018
- bump 1.0.5
v1.0.7 - 27.04.2018
- change trigger min/max with correct translation
- fixed validation error
- remove unused try catch
- add trigger: ‘outside threshold’
- add documentation
- bubble up error and throw exception, but before that add new timeout
v2.0.0 - 17.05.2018
- make drivers compatible with com.mi.flora
- refactoring capabilities
- add settings explanation for threshold
- add min/max validation for threshold
v2.0.1 - 18.05.2018
- change app id
v2.0.2 - 18.05.2018
- mark device as broken due to missing capability battery
v2.0.3 - 25.05.2018
- add support for ropot condition cards
v2.0.4 - 25.05.2018
- add information on the pairing screen
v2.0.5 - 25.05.2018
- removed test code
v2.0.6 - 25.05.2018
- resolved merge conflicts
v2.0.7 - 17.08.2018
- resolved issue: https://github.com/koktaildotcom/homey-mi-flora/issues/34 (Too many settings available for RoPot)
v2.0.8 - 17.08.2018
- resolved issue: https://github.com/koktaildotcom/homey-mi-flora/issues/41 (App crash due to missing condition card arguments)
v2.0.9 - 01.10.2018
- resolved issue: https://github.com/koktaildotcom/homey-mi-flora/issues/45 (Add a trigger card: Device is
out of range)
- add homeyCommunityTopicId for linking to new community forum
- add html report for sending status report as email
- improve error handling and prevent
v2.0.10 - 01.10.2018
- add missing dependencies
v2.0.11 - 01.10.2018
- add missing dependencies
v2.0.12 - 01.10.2018
- improve settings page
- verbose forced disconnect from BLE after error
v2.0.13 - 20.10.2018
- filter the existing devices out of the device list on pairing
- add readable time format to HTML report
v2.0.14 - 24.10.2018
- throw error and stop loading if no devices can be found
v2.0.15 - 11.11.2018
- add version number app for logging
- improve check on available settings
- make html rapport generating optional
- add uuid to device settings for flora sensor
v2.0.16 - 11.11.2018
- resolved ManagerSettings get exception
- improve handling exceptions
- limit timeout by 5 seconds
- use a different strategy based on homey version
v2.0.17 - 11.12.2018
- add BLE permission into manifest
v2.0.18 - 12.12.2018
- removed BLE permission into manifest due to incompatibility with < v2.0.0
v2.0.19 - 21.12.2018
- removed html report to prevent cpu warns
- changed version number strategy because it failed with on 2.0.0
- try to resolve
not setting a timer on exceptionissue
v2.1.0 - 11.01.2019
- trigger flows static thought the app (best practice 2.0)
- rewrite the update sequence part for better performance
- try to resolve issue with bug https://github.com/athombv/homey-apps-sdk-issues/issues/11
- try to resolve issue with bug https://github.com/athombv/homey-apps-sdk-issues/issues/7
- fixed typo bug
v2.1.2 - 14.03.2019
- connect to service directly
v2.1.3 - 15.03.2019
- fixed bug that gives an error on pairing
- moved update sequence to app to centralize
- add callback on added device so updating starts right away
v2.1.4 - 15.03.2019
- add identify possibility into settings
- add initializing the retry counter before fail scenario
- improve catching the exceptions within the handling function
v2.1.5 - 17.03.2019
- bump version due to invalid build
v2.1.6 - 22.03.2019
- call the callback after saving the settings to prevent throwing an error
- change the min/max to better threshold
v2.1.7 - 20.04.2019
- removing the update device after pairing https://github.com/koktaildotcom/homey-mi-flora/issues/70
- renaming condition cards because of unknown behaviour https://github.com/koktaildotcom/homey-mi-flora/issues/71
Send a notification if some plant needs water.
Create a log if the sensors did’t report anymore after 2 hours.
Log and send a push notification when a plant needs water.
Log and send a push notification when to replace the battery.