[APP][Pro] Xiaomi mi flora sensor/ropot app

Thanks for your quick answer
Then I need to setup my own graphana/prometheus on my Raspberry. I have seen there is a prometheus app for exporting data

1 Like

and again :wink: for what is this identify option in the extended settigs for?

And I have a strange behaviour: I have set an alarm if the moisture of one of my plants is below the defined threshold. I have watered the plant and the measurement is now above the max threshold for moisture. But the alarm was triggered … why?

Best regards
Betonmoewe

The identify option will connect to the device and try to blink the led on the device. It is an expirimental feature and not waterproof. The option is unchecked after the call to the device (for blink) again.

The measurement trigger could be a bug, please submit an issue here: https://github.com/koktaildotcom/homey-mi-flora with the steps to reproduce and the expected and current outcome.

You have created a new version of your app … but how long does it take, that this version is accessible/ pushed ???
Or is there another way to get/install this version?

Best regards
Betonmoewe

1 Like

Somehow the submission of 2.1.7 is removed. I’ve bumped the version and pushed it again. It is currently under review.

The update to 2.1.7 (bumped into 2.1.8. will only resolve the following issues:

You can install the app throught CLI:

But the main ble bug is still not fixed by Athom ??

Correct. The issue isn’t fixed in the latest version of Homey.

Just updated the Alpha version to the store. Let me know if that fixes the issue.

v2.1.9 - 27.04.2019

• try to discovery services with every update to prevent sequence bug (only compatible with >=2.1.2 because of the timout bug

It works! Thank you!

1 Like

Yeah it looks like its working now, thanks!

Pairing works like a charm, found all 3 sensors in 1 go.
But Im not getting any readings on any of my flora sensors.
I’m running homey version 2.1.2 and updated to latest mi flora version 2.1.9. Sensors are on version 3.1.9 (according to iOS flower care app)
Any pointers where I should take a look?

Restatt the Flora app. Solved it for me after pair. :wink:

Restarting the app did the trick and the values are updating!
Thanks @Koktail & @Teddy

Btw the reception of these sensors is pretty good. Are about 10 meters away from homey with 1 load bearing brick wall in between. It wasn’t even necessary to move them close to homey to pair them!

I hope it is a cactus :wink:

Creating flows to notify my wife as we speak :wink:
And adapting the ones that control the blinds so they only close when I want to keep the sunlight out making it bearable to use the kitchen in hot summertime which is becoming more frequent in the Netherlands :sunny:

1 Like

My sensor update every 30 minutes (my settings)

But not everything update after 30 minutes:

Why?

Thats because the value is not changed. Homey logic.

That was what i was thinking indeed. Anything i can do about it?