[APP][Pro] Xiaomi mi flora sensor/ropot app

Why is there an option if it is not working :sweat_smile:
I hoped this was working and wrong in the opening post.

Well, the idea is it to work. But there is a limitation inside homey for now, this has to be fixed in order for it to work.

I’ve tried another strategy (async await) and that resulted in a error that looks the same as the other issues… :disappointed_relieved:

I’ve submitted an issue: https://github.com/athombv/homey-apps-sdk-issues/issues/73

1 Like

I see a new version today?,is this correct. Can,t install it anymore because of the wrong homey version? I have 2.0? 2.04 to be precise

Correct, i released

v2.1.2 - 14.03.2019

• connect to service directly

This version is only compatibel with Homey 2.0.5 and up which is in experimental stage.

Nice to know, this update wel update the devices 600% faster due to connecting directly to device.

Oké, updated homey as I did not see any negative posts from 2.05. Tried to re-ad the sensors. No luck.

This is the message I got

I’ve broke the pairing part in the update of 2.1.2. I just updated the app with the bugfix to 2.1.3.

So, how do I ad the sensors than?

Update the app to 2.1.3

Ahh did not understand it. So just have to wait until it’s updated in the apstore :grin::+1::+1:

I can give you alpha access if you want, pm me your email address and i’ll add you!

I finally have added the 2 sensors after trying more than 50 times. No idea why this is. Is it the Bluetooth of my homey. With the original app it works immedeatly. The problem now is that the sensors data is not updated. I have set it to mins. But even than no succes. homey

1 Like

Did you read the initial post of this topic?? There are known errors with BLE that athom has to fix…

1 Like

I think I did.
Nice to know, this update wel update the devices 600% faster due to connecting directly to device

1 Like

I’ve just released in alpha and requested for beta:

v2.1.4 - 15.03.2019

• add identify possibility into settings
  • add initializing the retry counter before fail scenario
  • improve catching the exceptions within the handling function

Is the BLE functional again?

Mmm, any idea what this message would mean?
Especially the 2nd one is the one I always get…

… Could you maybe add me to the alpha testers to see if anything changes?
Br,

There is still a problem with the second iteration: see https://github.com/athombv/homey-apps-sdk-issues/issues/73