[APP][Pro] Xiaomi mi flora sensor/ropot app

This is an issue with v2.1.3 caused by a bug i created adding the update sequence on pairing. You should update to v2.1.4 (read 5 posts up)

Send me an DM with your email you log in with, then iā€™ll add you to the list.

Do you mean ā€œv1.2.5ā€ or should it have been ā€œv2.1.5ā€?
Br,
G.

Sorry i meant:

This is an issue with v2.1.3 caused by a bug i created adding the update sequence on pairing. You should update to v2.1.4 (read 5 posts up)

@Koktail can i get an new invite of the alpha? In the app store i get the message ā€œthe resource was not foundā€ when i click the alpha link

Thnx!

Sorry if I overlooked something, but I cant save the advanced settings (temp, water, light etc) it gets a timeout, anyone having this issue?

Hi.

Yesterday i installed 2.0.5 stable and the latest Mi Flora 2.1.5. .
I added my 2 sensors but they still only update once after a reboot with homey.

Is this a known issue?

2 Likes

Please read the OP carefully (or scroll 2 comments up before posting something). :see_no_evil:

I am sorry. I was that 2.0.5. Version from homey and the latest version from mi flora would fix it.
Maybe i read wromg

2 Likes

Got 2.0.5 of Homey pushed this morning and 2.1.5 of xiaomi flora.

Could finally add my mi flora again but it doesnt seem to update. Anything known?

Please check the op

1 Like

Weejewel mentioned on github that that issue would be solved in 2.0.5. I take it it wasnā€™t thenā€¦?

Correct, there is still an issue.

just released to alpha:

v2.1.6 - 22.03.2019

• call the callback after saving the settings to prevent throwing an error
  • change the min/max to better threshold

Good news - Homey v2.1.0-rc.2 firmware gives ability to restart apps in a flow. So we can just restart Mi Flora app every 15 minutes for example and it works! :slight_smile:
Still hope Athom staff will fix the bug asap.

1 Like

Sounds good, how did you create this flow? I canā€™t find that feature yet.

Found it under the experimental settings, thanks!

If I switch Identify option to ā€œYesā€ I cannot apply the settings. Iā€™m getting error message ā€œSettings could not be saved (The min and max threshold for ā€˜temperatureā€™ is not a valid.: An unknown error has accured [unknown_error])ā€

Welcome @Andrey.

The Identify option can only be used if your settings are correct and the form validation succeed. The min and max threshold of the temperature should be valid.

The min should be less then the max.
The max should be more then the min.

And every capability threshold has its own limits, make sure that they are valid.

Hi!

The problem is not with threshold parameters which equal 0.
If I switch Identify option to Yes I cannot apply the settings. If I switch it back to No - I can apply the settings.
All threshold parameters equal 0 and never been changed.

What version do you use? And can you describe it step by step?