[APP][Pro] Xiaomi Mi Home App

Maxmudjon’s last post on this forum dates back to January 17th, 2020…

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve noticed… There is also already an issue opened on GitHub without any response…

I also facing some issues related to adding my Roborock S5 MAX, I owned the S50 earlier and I didnt had issues to connect the robot to Homey.

I tried RoboRock Control Center (Windows app) with the same IP and token which is working there, but not in this app. I allready tried to factory reset the Roborock multiple times and did the “Wifi reset” trick to get a new token.

…but @Maxmudjon s working on it…“just” not communicating to anyone. Such a pity.

I noticed that there is a new(?) Xiaomi Gateway 3. Is this already supported by this app? Or isn’t this a new version of the aqara hub?

Homeassistant has had support for room cleaning by room and not coordinates for a while now by issuing commands specifying the room number. Can we please get this added here too? Flolevac no longer works for extracting coordinates from S6.

Hi there!
I’d like to ask for your help. How can I connect Xiaomi gateway 3 (ZNDMWG03LM) to Homey?
I’ve tried everything but it doesn’t work at Mi Home app, and Xiaomi Mi Home app too.
If I wanted to add It about IP address and token that I get the following messages: “Wrong IP address”, and I received an error message in the other application: “Call to device timed out”.
If I added about MAC it detects it as an IR device.

Thanks!

1 Like

@maxmudjon, is there no support for this app anymore? I tried connecting my gateway to Home assistant without a problem but always get the message that it’s a wrong IP address in Homey. Got the token and all. Any ideas?

yes,
try this one:

@Phuturist
Hi how do I gett hold on this version, that is able to connect my Roborock S6?
I think I have tested everything possible.
thnx
Marten

I don’t know. I am not the developer of this app anymore and don’t have my roborock connected with Homey anymore.

OK thnx for the quick respons, the hunt continue…

Have you tried Github? (First post)

I’m running into the same problem. The token is correct because I can use the RoboRock Control Centre.

But when using the app device.getstate is not a function

I think the problem is the way Homey comunicats or is connected to the network. When i connect the Roborock to Node Red on my Raspberry it works perfect. But when i try to connect the Roborock to Homey ik get the same arror (device.getstate is not a funktion) So i think te route homey makes to the roborock is diverent then the route from the RPi to de Roborock

2 Likes

Anyone knows please if controlling Phillips Downlight via Homey is possible only with Xiaomi Gateway and using Xiaomi Mi Home app ? https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32865881572.html The reason I’m asking, I would like to abandon Xiaomi Gateway.

hello, possible to add the product roborock s6 MAXV?

1 Like

Hope the app can get an update to support S5 Max and other new RoboRock vacuum cleaners.

1 Like