[APP][Pro] Xiaomi Mi Home App

@Phuturist
Hi how do I gett hold on this version, that is able to connect my Roborock S6?
I think I have tested everything possible.
thnx
Marten

I don’t know. I am not the developer of this app anymore and don’t have my roborock connected with Homey anymore.

OK thnx for the quick respons, the hunt continue…

Have you tried Github? (First post)

I’m running into the same problem. The token is correct because I can use the RoboRock Control Centre.

But when using the app device.getstate is not a function

I think the problem is the way Homey comunicats or is connected to the network. When i connect the Roborock to Node Red on my Raspberry it works perfect. But when i try to connect the Roborock to Homey ik get the same arror (device.getstate is not a funktion) So i think te route homey makes to the roborock is diverent then the route from the RPi to de Roborock

2 Likes

Anyone knows please if controlling Phillips Downlight via Homey is possible only with Xiaomi Gateway and using Xiaomi Mi Home app ? https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32865881572.html The reason I’m asking, I would like to abandon Xiaomi Gateway.

hello, possible to add the product roborock s6 MAXV?

1 Like

Hope the app can get an update to support S5 Max and other new RoboRock vacuum cleaners.

1 Like

Who knows how to add the xiaomi mii vacuum cleaner? Thanks in advance

Some interested in a mi wifi zigbee hub? I thought that more aqara devices should be supported, but thats not the case. (or I’m missing something :))

I have just received my Air Purifier Pro (v7) and managed to retrieve the token from the app (version 5.4.49) logs. Unfortunately I can’t add the device to Homey. When I test the connection, I get an error: Could not connect to device, handshake timeout

I have tested the connection from a NodeJS-script using miio and reading the values works fine there.

Isn’t it already reported as issue ? https://github.com/Maxmudjon/com.maxmudjon.mihomey/issues/24 Or it’s you ? Anyway, @Maxmudjon is still keeping this developing just not reacting/responding to anything, no idea why ;-(

I don’t have MAXV but Roborock S6 is just working fine. Have you try to add it ?

Yes but I have this error

1 Like

I have the same error with my Roborock S5 Max

1 Like

Same problem here :frowning:

Do you have a stable internet connection? I have had the same error but it was definitely due to my internet connection.

Have been trying (for hours… >.<) but ended up with pairing the device and didn’t have any issues from that moment on.

1 Like