[APP][Pro] Xiaomi Mi Home App

Some interested in a mi wifi zigbee hub? I thought that more aqara devices should be supported, but thats not the case. (or I’m missing something :))

I have just received my Air Purifier Pro (v7) and managed to retrieve the token from the app (version 5.4.49) logs. Unfortunately I can’t add the device to Homey. When I test the connection, I get an error: Could not connect to device, handshake timeout

I have tested the connection from a NodeJS-script using miio and reading the values works fine there.

Isn’t it already reported as issue ? https://github.com/Maxmudjon/com.maxmudjon.mihomey/issues/24 Or it’s you ? Anyway, @Maxmudjon is still keeping this developing just not reacting/responding to anything, no idea why ;-(

I don’t have MAXV but Roborock S6 is just working fine. Have you try to add it ?

Yes but I have this error

1 Like

I have the same error with my Roborock S5 Max

1 Like

Same problem here :frowning:

Do you have a stable internet connection? I have had the same error but it was definitely due to my internet connection.

Have been trying (for hours… >.<) but ended up with pairing the device and didn’t have any issues from that moment on.

1 Like

Can you confirm that it works with the s5 Max? My wifi/internet connections is fine. I use a tp-link deco mesh system. I can control my S5 Max with the windows roborock app so connection should not be an isseue. Why is the developer @Maxmudjon not replying in this topic? I simple yes or no "it should work "would be fine

Yes, that’s me. :slight_smile: He already responded that he will add it.
I also had another suggestion to implement a different library (node-mihome instead of miio) since that one is still supported and more up-to-date. I hope he will switch, but I suppose that takes a lot more time to do.

2 Likes

From what I understand I need a gateway in order to make the Zigbee devices work. Is this correct?

If you want to use this app: yes.
If you do not have a gateway, use:

:+1: Big thanks!

I still have the same that the S5 MAX does not connect to the APP

Please, is compatible also Xiaomi Robot Vacuum Cleaner S6 Pure? Thanks.

Hi,
thank you for such a great app. Is there support for Xiaomi mi hub version 2? I have a problem connecting. I paste the correct IP and token and nothing happens (no change) or send me info that IP is wrong. Any idea how to connect?
Thanks for any help
Kuba

Hello,

do you finally find a solution to control the Xiaomi ring bell with homey ?

No, unfortunately not. Still works pretty good though. Don’t buy the newer model, that doesn’t work at all. Thought that one would be handy because it’s rechargeable, but I only get a notification in like 1 out of 50 times it should register motion or the door being rang. Piece of garbage.

I just noticed yesterdays update and now I am able to add the Air Purifier Pro V7! Great!