[APP][Pro] Xiaomi Mi Home App

That is indeed a know issue I can not solve: https://github.com/jghaanstra/com.xiaomi-miio/issues/27

Thank you very much, I also connected a robot vacuum cleaner.

Hi, thanks for the great work on this app.

I have a color yeelight bulb and Iā€™m trying to figure out how to set it to some shade of white through a flow. From devices I see a ā€˜sunā€™ wheel that I can use and it lights up in warm-cool white noticeably brighter than selecting a color. But I canā€™t figure out how to do that from a flow if previously it was set to a color. Anyone have an idea ?

I think I figured it out! I need to set the temperature together with brightness. Somehow temperature on its own wasnā€™t working.

Hi, having trouble adding Xiaomi Mi Evaporative Humidifiers (square ones, is this v2?)

My Philips Zhirui Candle Lights work great, so I know the app to be working fine.

Hereā€™s the procedure I used:

Reset device
Connect to its wifi
Get the tokens by using the ā€œmiio discoverā€ command.
Pair humidifiers with the Mi App - mo errors.

Both humidifiers are on ā€œstaticā€ reserved DHCP addresses (by MAC address, confirmed, pingable)

But I canā€™t then for the life of me add the humidifiers, getting these errors when tapping Test Connection:
ā€œCould not find that PairSessionā€
ā€œCould not connect to device, token might be wrongā€

I did this twice, resetting the devices and getting new tokens, but still.

Anything I should look at?

Thanks

Just had 1 Yeelight crashing so it didnt connect to wifi at all.

i had to reset it.
once i did that. I added it to my google home and my alexa, and next up is the Athom Homey.
But when i tried to add it, through the homey app it keeps saying ā€œsearching for devicesā€ and then oing ā€œno new devices have been foundā€

is anybody else seeing this?

1 Like

Restart the Xiaomi Mi Home app on Homey and make sure you have enabled the developer or LAN mode for the yeelight. Then try again.

Thanks for the responseā€¦ lan control /developer mode is already active, and restarting the app doesnā€™t work
Neither does disabling and re enabling

Are you sure you have removed the old device from Homey? If it detects that the device has been added already it wont show up in the pairing wizard (since itā€™s already added).

Unfortunately yesā€¦ :frowning:

Removed device from homeyā€¦ and removed device from the Yeelight app.

added it again in the yeelight. Turned on LAN control and went to homey. restartet the app. and tried adding it.

No luck :frowning:

hoping there are otherā€™s in here who might have a yeelight who dare to remove it and reset the buld to factory and try to re add it :slight_smile:

FIXED

miio discover

cli method was simply giving incorrect tokens.

iPhone Backup Viewer method revealed correct ones so both Humidifiers are connected.

Instructions for iOS users here

PS Could you kindly update the icon for version 2 humidifier (the square one) - you have it right on the App home page, but when adding, and once added, the icon is for the round v2. Would make it a but neater-looking.

This is already pending in the app store for some days. Itā€™s awaiting the approval by Athom.

v2.11.0 - 2019-02-07

• FIX: improvements to pairing templates for firmware 2.x
  • FIX: code refactoring in drivers (replace callbacks with promises)

Hi, im trying to connect xiaomi Philip downlight but it keep saying could not connect to device, handshake timeout. I have the correct token and ip address. how can I recolve this?

is it possible to connect the downlight to the router? I found out that once the device connected to remote connection, I will have the above problem.

Any chance the new Xiaomi Mijia / Yeelight Bedside Lamp 2 can be controlled with this app? The one thatā€™s Homekit-compatible (can be paired with Homekit directly or, with more functions, controlled with the Mi Home app)?

Thank you

All Yeelights use the same protocol. I might have to make a small update for this model to be recognized but that will not be a problem. So yes.

1 Like

And thank you again

Are you able to add yeelight again if you remove a device?! Iā€™m still not able to addā€¦

Hi all, thanks for you work!
I have couple questions:

1. I have been trying to connect to Mi Gateway (v3) via Homey and had no luck. Iā€™ve used correct token and ip address (I am sure because Iā€™ve got success with this ip address and token via Domoticz and Raspberry Pi). Could somebody clarify what I am doing wrong?
  2. Are you going to add support of Xiaomi Ir Remote Control?
  1. Donā€™t know, it should work. What is the error you see when you try to pair it.
  2. Nope, the miio library which I use has no support for this and I dont own this device myself so I would also not be able to integrate it with Homey. You could start by chipping in here but the author of the miio library does not seem to support the library anymore: New device MI IR REMOTE Ā· Issue #67 Ā· aholstenson/miio Ā· GitHub