[APP][Pro] Xiaomi Mi Home App

Works like a charm! Thanks!!

Just updates my homey to 2.0 and tried to add an yeelight which previously worked on 1.5.

LAN enabled in the yeelight app
Homey and Yeelight bulb are in same network vlan

Except homey cant seem to find the bulb (its possible to control the bulb on the yeelight app).

tried rebooting the app and also the homey.

Are you sure itā€™s not still added as device in Homey. Devices that are already paired do not show up in the pairing wizard.

@Phuturist: Thanks for a great app! Have you considered ā€œzoned cleanupā€ feature for the Roborock vacuum cleaner? I.e. make the user create commands with coordinates. Here is an example of how someone did it with HA: https://hackernoon.com/how-i-set-up-room-cleaning-automation-with-google-home-home-assistant-and-xiaomi-vacuum-cleaner-9149e0267e6d

I implemented that about a year ago already.

2 Likes

No in the app is says no devices are using the app.

But iā€™m thinking it has nothing to do with your app but with my new local network.

I canā€™t connect to other IP devices from the homey.

Hey guys,
I also have a problem adding the Yeelight bulbs.

I just bought a new homey pro, and already used the yeelight app for the bulbs.
So i turned on the lan control in the yeelight app for 3 bulbs.
But stil homey does not see the bulbsā€¦

And i also rebooted the app and my homey.

Anything else i can try to fix this?
Or do you need some more information?

Looks like there is another bug in the pairing wizard. Iā€™ll submit a fix this evening.

Thx for the fast reply Phuturist.

Atleast now i know its not my fault or hardware failure :smiley:

Same issue here. Yeelight V2 colour bulbs canā€™t be found although lan management is enabled.
New homey installation so lamps havenā€™t been paired before.

Is there anything I can supply to help or did you manage to reproduce the issue Phuturist?

There is an update pending approval in the app store that fixes it. The issue only occurs with users trying to add their first Yeelight. Therefor I did not catch it in my own tests.

You could do a CLI install from GitHub if you donā€™t want to wait for Athom to approve the fix.

Thanks for the quick reply!

I did a CLI install yesterday. But Github still offers verion 2.11.3 which didnā€™t seem to fix the issue. Should i look somewhere else?

I pushed 2.11.4 to GitHub around 23:00 CET yesterday.

v2.11.4 - 2019-03-03

• FIX: fixed a bug in the pairing of Yeelights which was introduced in the previous release

Thanks, yeelights are paired now.

Lights paired perfectly!

thank you again for the fast reply and update!

Will the app also work for the yeelight downlight and spotlight?

Nope, this is the Bluetooth version. My app only supports the WiFi versions.

Wohoo. Thanks for the new functionality :slight_smile:

please add support of Xiaomi Mijia Air Detector 4.7" (KQJCY02QP)