[APP][Pro] Xiaomi Mi Home App

Yes, they are even both connected to the same 2.4Ghz access point (like the two Yeelights V1 I use)

homey-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 10.0.1.6 (Homey)
yeelink-light-color1_miio578616 10.0.1.7 (Yeelight V1)
yeelink-light-color1_miio578616 10.0.1.10 (Yeelight V1)
yeelink-light-strip2_miio130673 10.0.1.26 (Yeelight Light Strip Plus)

This might give me a hint on the model type. I have uploaded a new version to github, please try and run that from the command line.

Well, what do you know… I shows up!! :astonished: :sweat_smile::thinking: (weirdly!) Everything even works (color, brightness etc). I decided to restart my router thinking maybe it could fix something. I noticed Chromecast did a little weird today (and I got the strip today) so I thought maybe I’ll just restart the wifi network.! I don’t know if that had any effect or your debug version I installed. I missed your last message, so I did not try that build out.

Thanks a lot for all your time and effort. We can confirm the Light Strip Plus works 100% with your app!

Ok, that was a waste of time but good to hear it’s working now.

Hours of seaching and trying everything, and I still have not been able to get zoned cleaning working on my S5. Anyone that can help me with the right pointers?

My vacuum is running firmware 3.3.9 (Build 001748) with Valetudo 0.3.1. The vacuum has never seen the Xiaomi Home app, as it has been rooted since it was taken out of the box. Setting zones in Valetudo seems to work, and I can use them from there. Using coordinates in RRCC seems to be flipped 180, so sending the robot to a coordinate will send it on the mirrored side like this:
CC

I tried using the Valetudo coordinates in this Homey app, but the coordinates are not compatible. Also I heard Flolevac could get me the coordinates, but I cannot use that, as I do not have a Xiaomi login to use.

Anyone had any luck getting this working?

v2.11.8 - 2019-05-10

• NEW: add action card for setting LED display brightness of Air Purifier and Humidifier2
  • IMPROVEMENT: deprecated duplicate on / off action cards for Air Purifier and Humidifier 1 & 2

Thanks for the led display update!

I still have multiple action cards for on and off…

They won’t be there if you repair the device. I used the deprecated option to avoid flows breaking that use the double cards.

hi, i get this error when i click on the red exclamation mark, on all the options for the led display this appears.

I am using the air purifier 2s

PNG

I see, I’ll push a fix to the app store this evening.

Thanks I will let you know!

Will the doorbell be implemented?

Very low priced on aliexpress

Nope, no new devices will be added. Development has stopped on the miio library.

Hmm still no luck

This is not coming from my app but from the miio library. I have looked at code of the miio library and compared it with the code of the python-miio library (which is still maintained) but cant see what is causing this. Without the device it’s impossible to troubleshoot, I’ll remove these cards in a next update.

Another option would be that you run the app from the command line yourself and see if anything comes up. I could even create a debug version with more logging.

I get an error when trying to connect to my Xiaomi Roborock S6. Tried using my IP and token with HomeAssistent. It worked, so my IP and token are correct. Is there an know error with Roborock S6? Will it be supported?

Yes, it’s a know issue: https://github.com/jghaanstra/com.xiaomi-miio/issues/92

I will most likely not be supported.

Do you know how to do a command line install. I just pushed a change to GitHub that might add support for the Roborock S6. I would like someone to test it before I push it to the app store.

v2.11.10 - 2019-06-07

• NEW: add support for the Xiaomi Robot Vacuum Cleaner S6
1 Like

There is a problem with Yeelight Meteorite Light. Activated LAN mode in Yeelight app then added the lamp in Homey. It is added as Yeelight Ceiling Light. Round light icon in Homey app. I can control it but ambient light doesn’t work - cannot control it. I am trying to choose another color for ambient light but nothing changes.