Xiaomi Mi Roborock S50 vacuum cleaner token

You do not need a jailbreak for iOS to get the token, @Jan_Peeters.
Make a backup with iTunes/Finder and no encryption. Then use some tools to get it. Probably said before, it’s a lot of steps but it works! :slight_smile:

Look for non-jailbroken users: https://github.com/Maxmudjon/com.xiaomi-miio/blob/master/docs/obtain_token.md

2 Likes

Anyone who knows an app, or another way than trail and error, to get the coordinates of self defined rooms in the Mi Home app for the roborock s50?

1 Like

I got the token but when I try to install I get a “device.State not a function” message.
Anyone with similar experience?

Trying to get the token and using the Mi home 5.4.38 modifie.APK when installing i get an error at the latest step. Roborock S5 Maz with the latest firmware

You must install first te latest version of the app. Wits that version you connect te roborock to your Wifi network. AFter that you remove that version of the app and install the APK version.

I can add the robot is both the MI Home app (latest from the playstore) and trough the Roborock app also trough the play store. When i uninstall the MI home app and install the Modfied APK and open the new app i can see my S5 as online. but when i click it i will get “failed to start extension, try again”

Hi Steve,
I got the same. “device.getState is not a function”

Did you find a solution for this problem?

IOS14.0.1 | Homey 4.2.0 | Xiaomi Mi Home V3.0.8

That’s correct. Whith te APK version u can’t controle the roborock. You only need this vershion to get te token. When you have the token you can go back to the version of the playstore

Same problem here. I never got te roborock work directly with Homey. I use Node Red for my dashboard and with MQTT and Node Red i have the roborock connected…

But when i cannot get into the settings of my roborock by clicking on it where do i find the ip and token

You instal the APK app to create en TXT file, in that TXT file u can find the token and ip. There is a link in this treat where u can find a way to find this TXT file

Finally got my token :slight_smile:

Now the error in Homey: device.getstate is not a function …

Homey 4.2.0 | Xiaomi Mi Home V3.0.8

Same here, so try Node Red with MQTT like suggested above

no idea how to use node red and MQTT was hoping that i would work with the token etc… shame…

Me neither, but that’s the fun part! I’m now on YouTube, Node Red for beginners! Looks like fun!

No, I can not figure it out. But it workshop for some people. I just sant to get it working with Homey and the app, not Node Red or any thing else.
In the Homey App Store it says it supports my vacuum. Can we collectively address this problem to the developer?

1 Like

I agree, to have another domotica hub running just to get my vacuum-cleaner added to Homey is not desirable.

For me it’s works fine. I cost some time to find the token in the txt file, but after that I’m very happy with the app.
Especially the zone function.

Take your time to find the code.

I did find the code / token is there a possibility that we get the wrong token?

Will the toke change with every install of the app? working on it and i see my token is always the same.

Sigh
Just use the modified app already: