Ik vond nog een oude tekst die ik voor het verwijderen van een zigbee device ooit had gevonden. Misschien kan het helpen, het is wel in het engels
Zigbee device verwijderen
I don’t know if this is the solution anyone is looking for, but I recently ran into a similar problem with one of my Osram Smart+ plugs (these things are real pieces of work sometimes) anyways, one of them broke and couldn’t be connected to any Zigbee network anymore, and also couldn’t be removed from homey (even though I left the app sitting for ages). So I did some tinkering and came up for a solution for my problem (and maybe others, who find this post)
- First of all, disable (not uninstall) the App associated with the device temporarily (this shouldn’t mess anything up, just don’t touch anything while the app is disabled)
- After that, the device should show up as faulty/broken/unable to connect.
- Remove the device (this should work instantly now, no loading or unregistering shenanigans)
- Now the device is no longer visible inside the app, but if you look inside the developer overview (under zigbee) it is still listed as enabled, but unreachable.
- To fix this, simply Re-Enable the App and reboot your homey (I rebooted through the button inside the app)
- After that, reload the developer page, and the device should be gone, and all Zigbee networking should rebuild within a few seconds and continue to work as if nothing ever happened.
Hope this is helpful at least to some who end up here when encountering Zigbee routing problems