Yale Linus

Bit off-topic, but what is your experience with the lock 1,5 years later? Have you considered other locks like Nuki when choosing a smart lock?

My experience is that they are good and reliable… Only thing that i dont like is the keypad its useless becuase its battery life is only 2-3 months then you have to chenge them. And to your other question about nuki… No… Have even bought two more Linus! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! Was not planning on buying the keypad. With the Linus I like the fact that on the outside nobody can tell that you are even using a smart lock. When using the keypad as well, this is the opposite. The fact you bought two more says a lot! Thanks once again!

Hello, since yesterday I have a problem with the Yale Linus smart lock. It cannot be controlled via Homey and it says “Device unavailable”. I’ve tried restarting Homey, repairing the device, removing and re-adding in both Homey and the Yale Home app and it’s still the same. Does anyone know what to do with it? In Yale Home it works normally. Thanks.

Related.