Im new to homey and after quite a bit of research, i have a couple of questions:
- If i buy a (standard) Homey, is it easy to just transfer all settings to a Homey Pro (in case i decide to upgrade)?
- Am i right that some of the accessories (light light bulbs, motion sensors, thermostats) can talk to homey directly and for others I need to install apps in Homey?
- If question 2 is right, is there any reason to chose for accessories that talks to homey without app?
- I heard that using alot of motion sensors may lead to disturbance as homey needs to work hard to keep track of all the information. I ve read that the solution for that is to let them only update every like 5 seconds or so. Is there any way to avoid that?
- If i need a motion sensor only (no other built in options), is there any reason why i should choose for like the fibaro over the xiaomi aqara one?
Thank you very much. After this information, i ll be ready to buy everything