[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Okay, you’re misunderstanding the meaning behind this.

What I meant with “if someone doesn’t need Zigbee lamps” is that for example someone controls all their lights with Z-Wave. Or someone just doesn’t want smart lamps.

A Wall Plug is plugged into a socket and the socket can still be used as a normal socket. The socket is not made useless in this way in opposite to e.g. with an Ikea Trådfri repeater.
The only case where a Zigbee Wall Plug makes no sense is when all sockets in the house are already smart via Z-Wave for example.

Omg :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Just a little musunderstanding…

For sure… @Homey_Lampje is missing the T…

@TedTolboom explain

Do I really?

You are right, I new, but didn’t realize the socket is still available when a smart plug would be in there.

1 Like

Yes, my intention was to add Zigbee repeaters without making major changes to the existing SmartHome system.

@TedTolboom I do stil not get your remark about ‘missing the T…’.

Hes called TED , not ED

1 Like

Hi Ted, after updating to 5.0.4 the B1 curtain motors don’t work anymore as usual. But when removing and re-adding them I’ve get an empty screen. Normally remove and add does the trick but now there is no reset the device screen for adding.

Any thoughts on this?

Hello,
I use V5, i have 21 routers and 33 end devices connected, and everything works fine👍.
The only thing is that i can’t see routes in the developper page, only 2 or 3 appears… so i don’t know how many routers are directly conn’ected To Homey .
As Said many Times it really important to install routers first to créate a strong mesh, and then adding the EDs.

Can you show the zigbee overview?
Do you see 2 or 3 routes or routers?

@TedTolboom Hi Ted, would it be possible to implement some “ping alive” for Aquara Water Leak sensor , lumi.sensor_wleak.aq1, like in case of lumi.sensor_magnet.aq ? Eg. even without contact alarm, I see status updated. While in case of Water Leak sensor, I’m not able to see if it’s getting updated or not…recently I just discovered those Leak sensors were not working for 2 months already.

obrazek

3 Likes

Sûre:

That’s strange, it should show the used hops on the right.
I see 3 coupled routers, and one router offline (seems a lightbulb, is it powerless?), so all your other end-devices besides the ones coupled to Homey, are coupled by either one of the three routers, with other routers as hops in between.
I should say, send it to Athom: Ask how it’s possible your zigbee works fine, but not according to the zigbee dash…

You seems to be great candidate to try new HomeyScript from Dijker - [Community Survey] Homey v5 ZigBee Health check and statistics collection (HomeyScript)

1 Like

Try to click on the rotating arrow in the upper right corner (above the Zigbee table).
Or try a PTP.

Alter having removed and re included 2 devices the routes appeared

15 posts were merged into an existing topic: Cve-2020-28952

Ok… drawing the line here.

@moderators please branch of this discussion; it deserves a separate topic

2 Likes