[APP][Cloud & Pro] Somfy Tahoma & Connexoon (v4.0.37, test v4.0.75)

Perfect, thanks @rvdeijk and @Rocodamelshekima

2 Likes

Anytime m8!

Iā€™m thinking maybe it should be:
ā€œDe zonwering is !{{wel|niet}} in beweging"

Cause you refer to some state/condition to use in a flow.
@Rocodamelshekima what do you think?

Think itā€™s the same and all will understand both.

1 Like

Most of flows are done now.

Making them, something came to my mind: in my case, no need to have very frequent update from Tahoma. However, it would be useful to have a refresh at the start of certain flow.

Do you think that it could be possible to add a feature allowing to force the refresh?
Then it could be triggered by a flow.

Since 2.1.4 and 2.1.5 there are flow action cards that can change the update interval and switch polling on and off. You can read more about it from around post# 329 and forward.

Clear about the on/off feature.
The idea was to have a feature to refresh the status on demand in a flow.
It can allow to reduce the frequency of automatic update and to trigger it when needed.
Do you think that it is possible?

I have set ā€˜Poll for status updatesā€™ unchecked (off) in the app settings.
Then I use this flow on demand to refresh the status on all devices. For example before sunrise to have fresh status on all my IO devices when a new day starts.

Besides that I rely on the excellent automatic Boost mode Adrian has built in to the app since version 2.1.6. See post# 343 for more info.

I have published version 2.1.31 that adds an extra option, ā€˜Onceā€™ to the ā€˜Poll for status updatesā€™ action card. This setting turns the polling on for just one updated.
For the Dutch translation I have used "ā€œeen keerā€ so if someone could let me know if that is not correct, I will change it for the next update.

I have also changed the function so instead of the first update occuring after the set poll interval, it will now do the update as soon as it can without breaking the 30 second rule. So if no updates have occurred for more that 30 seconds then the it will poll immediately. If the last poll was, say, 5 seconds ago then it will wait another 25 seconds before polling.

Hopefully that should make it a bit easier to poll on demand from the flows.

And thanks @Krisstenswe for the picture as it made me realise I had forgotten to fix the minimum value on the flow card :wink:

2 Likes

I think ā€œeenmaalā€ is a better translation, but maybe ā€œĆ©Ć©n keerā€ is correct as well. But then you have to use Ć©Ć©n instead of een (Ć©Ć©n = one, een = a, like ā€˜one carā€™ vs ā€˜a carā€™

1 Like

Installed 2.1.31 and the ā€˜Onceā€™ option works great - Simplify things! Thnx Adrian!

2 Likes

Just installed v2.2.31 and tested the status ā€œOnceā€.
Looking at the response time, there was something strange: they were very long (more than a min).
Checking the log, it seems that there is something else. Indeed, there is below log message repeated multiple times:

{
ā€œtimeā€: ā€œ2020-11-27T07:30:54.364Zā€,
ā€œsourceā€: ā€œtriggerFlowā€,
ā€œdataā€: {
ā€œmessageā€: ā€œinvalid_flow_card_idā€,
ā€œstackā€: "Error: invalid_flow_card_id
at Remote IPC Process
"
}
}

It seems that frequently the update doesnā€™t take place and there is this error message.

Do you have any idea on the reason of it, please?

If you use the Test button on the flow does it show which card is not working?

Edit:
Do you have the Polling Interval action card and if so is the value less than 30?

Looking at the flow, I canā€™t find any with a warning message. Is there a special way to check it?

All polling interval actions have been removed from the flows.

I have (hopefully) added the flow card id to the error message in the next version.
I will publish it soon so maybe you can try with that version to see if it gives us more information.
Itā€™s very strange as looking at the GitHub history I canā€™t see that I have changed any of the other flows.

Thx Adrian.

Will test it as soon as available.

Just saw that the v2.1.32 was released.
Tested it and everything is fine now with very fast response time. No log anymore
Issue fixed.
Thank you.

1 Like

Below info log appeared in the App:

ā€œtimeā€: ā€œ2020-11-28T07:00:39.671Zā€,
ā€œsourceā€: ā€œtriggerFlow (motion_has_changed)ā€,
ā€œdataā€: {
ā€œmessageā€: ā€œinvalid_flow_card_idā€,
ā€œstackā€: "Error: invalid_flow_card_id
at Remote IPC Process

This log corresponds to the times when the motion sensor of a living room is triggered by a person.

Is it a normal behavior?

Ah, Iā€™m not sure that Motion has changed trigger has ever worked as I had the wrong device id in the filter.
New test version is in the store.

v2.1.33 installed yesterday at 17h.
Test completed successfully with a very quick updates.
No error log anymore.
Everything is fine now.
Thank you very much, Adrian!

1 Like