[APP][Cloud & Pro] Somfy Tahoma & Connexoon (v4.0.37, test v4.0.75)

Hi Adrian,

The connecion between homey and connexoon works perfectly since you helped me with my loginissues 7-8 weeks ago(10 velux and 1 sunscreen from somfy). But last week my house received 8 somfyblinds, and the installer screwed up a bit.

I repaired everything (for those that need to reset a somfymotor, search for 3-8-3 reset, with velux it is the same if you only want to reset its known remote(s), if you want factorysettings you have to push te progbutton inside the velux for 7 secconds too)

But now when i want to activate a scenario i have multiple choices (who appear to be the same but arent, some blinds are not included in the scenario.
Any way i can clean this up a bit? Or add data so i know i have the latest version?

EDIT: I changed my username in the connexoonapp and added the date there, now ialways can choose my latest scenario

I will need to look into this but as far as I can remember the app just gets the list directly from Tahoma.

Dont worry too much about it, ill use trial and error until i find the right one. I logged out and tried your testversion 2.1.33, and now i had nothing in the list, and my blinds wouldnt go down, so i checked and i got too many logins (blocked for 5 minutes) so i sent you the log.

When you login from the configuration page do you get the green successful message?
It’s possible It’s just a Somfy moment, I’ve had that occasional where it fails for about an hour and then works again. I’ve never noticed it at the time but seen it in the logs.

@Adrian_Rockall I tried test 2.1.33 and somehow I can’t use a flow anymore to open/close a roller shutter. In fact Im not able to control the roller shutters with the device tiles as well

Im not sure since which version. I have send the log file through the app.
It starts with:
2020-11-30T12:10:18.257Z
I do see some failures in the log, so I hope you can see what is wrong :slight_smile:
If needed I can install older versions to find out since which version it’s broken.

edit: I went all the way back to 2.0.1 and still doesn’t work. So I’m not sure if it’s app version related? :thinking:

update:
false alarm seemed like my connexoon box was offline:

After I PtP of the Connexoon box, everything works fine again :smiley: tiles and flows

In the log the error report is “PEER_DOWN” coming back from the events. So it seems the app is working but the box is offline.

You posted the update just as I was about to hit reply :wink:

1 Like

Thanks, I found it out indeed. Lesson learned: First check the connexoon/tahamo box before blaming Homey :smile:

1 Like

Yesterday i didnt, received the too many attempts message. Just retried logging in and it worked. Ill keep you updated.

Hi guys,
I have a question about awnings, screens, etc

Is there any way to get the position in %?
Dream scenario would be; Siri, set my awning to 60%, or screeen, or whatever solarshading product.
also to have that percentage visualized in homey, homekit, or wherever 

Propably not possible with RTS, but maybe with IO?

Hi Morten,

I am able to do that with my IO roller shutters. In fact I think every IO device have a ‘set position in %’, RTS devices only have ‘set state’ which is open/close/idle (stop).

This is how it looks like in a flow.

With RTS you can maybe trick % with some logic. If you know if a device is open or close, then you could say go to 50% and in reality the flow sends an open/close command for X seconds (you have to time it once), followed by a stop command. Maybe some other homey users have some better ideas :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Remco :slight_smile:
OK, thats nice to know.
Do you use the Homey for positioning of you shades, with Somfy sensors?

I have 4 roller shutters. I use flows to open/close (100% or 0%) them all at once in quiet speed mode or normal mode, depends the hour or to control a single roller shutter on a certain time. I also use the ventilation mode, which is basically a certain percentage (±14%). I do have a RTS suncreen of Somfy, but I only use the Open/Close and MY (favorite) buttons. No specific % needed for that one. I don’t own any other Somfy sensor.

Hello Adrian,
Using intensively the app on v2.1.33 for a week now (moved to Homey recently).
I’m really happy with this app which allows to integrate Tahoma and Homey.
The motion sensors integration works very well move.
Concerning the door sensors, I experiencing time lag. For instance, the app indicates a door open with latest update 17hrs ago ( [cuisine] Porte) while the door is closed for more than 12 hrs. This status does not change even with a flow to force the update.
Would you have any idée on what is happening there, please?

I will look into it this evening. I stopped using my door sensors after the minimum poll interval had to be 30 seconds but I can reinstate one to investigate.

Hi, I noticed that the last days (I think since the tahoma homekit update) not all of my screens opens in the morning.

I use scenes in the tahoma app to open all shutters, but some of them won’t open. More people experiencing this problem?

When I do the same by hand in the tahoma app, all shutters are opening

Do you mean you run the scene from the Somfy app and it works?

If you are using the scene from the Homey app then it should work identically as Homey just asks Somfy to run that scene.

I know!

During the week every day at 8:00 I want all my screens to open, some only some of them are opening. When I start the homey flow by hand, all screens opens. Same thing happens when I start the somfy scene in the somfy app (same scene is used by homey)

I’m really guessing here, but could you try at say 8:05?
Maybe at 8:00 there are many things happening and something is just too busy.

Hi Adrian,
Update of sensors is very strange.
Several sensors (doors and motions) are not up to date in Homey and indicate last update hours ago.
It goes in both direction: motion alarm remaining on and no alarm while there should be one.
Do you have any idea on what it can be, please?

I noticed earlier that my Sunis had not updated for 7 hours so none of my flows triggered when it got dark. I restarted the app which forced an update but it hasn’t updated since then, however it has been sitting on the minimum level so that could be why. If you restart the app does it fix it?