[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

Homey keeps the state of a device. Even when you install a new version. But i made a reset function on boot.

In that case it works great :+1:

1 Like

Hi, does the app work with the eufy Smart door lock ?

Hey @mattrix
Currently not.

Still checking the possibillities

1 Like

The wireless 2k is on sale, ā‚¬149, still not the best price, but a lot lower then normal

Or direct order on the Spanish Amazon page: eufy Security Timbre con vĆ­deo inalĆ”mbrico alimentado por baterĆ­a, 2K HD, sin tarifas mensuales, IA detecciĆ³n de personas inteligente, audio bidireccional, muy fĆ”cil de instalar, Homebase incluido : Amazon.es: Bricolaje y herramientas

New app update (live: 2.7.1 ):

Changes:

• NEW: add 360 turn flowcard for indoor Cam Pan&Tilt
  • FIX: floodlight on/off
  • FIX: reset homebase alarm on start of app

Same problem here with 4 pan&tilt camā€™s. only 1 is showing cam picture rest is on Eufy image.
(using 2nd login email)

Hey @HanZ ,
The problem is not related to the issue you mentioned.
Pan&Tilt images are working.

Make sure you did the following:

• restart app. Images will not work properly if you just added a new camera (Bug is being worked on)
  • make sure you have notifications enabled in the offical eufy app
  • make sure you have notifications enabled in your current security mode (every pan&tilt has itā€™s own mode)
  • Check the FAQ [APP] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen

New app update (live: 2.7.2 ):

Changes:

• FIX: remove duplicate driver

Hi @martijnpoppen,

Iā€™m currently facing a device unavailable message for my 2k wireless video doorbell.

Background context, didnā€™t do anything special except, update homey to 7.10, doorbell battery low warning and motion disabled on eufy security official app.

Have generated and send you an error report

8d071e83-1c8f-4bbf-bc1b-04a4c5c9460c

Attached screenshot of what Iā€™m seeing now as well

Hey @lukelinsj ,
In your logs I see an HTTPError (502).
Seems like Eufy cannot make a call to the internet.

Do you have a blocker on your network like a pi-hole or something else?
Itā€™s used for getting the quickResponses for the doorbell

Edit: Did you already try to restart the app?

Thanks for the quick response @martijnpoppen.

Thereā€™s no blocker on my network and Iā€™ve restarted the app, my phone, homey, homebase.

Hahaha I canā€™t think of anything else

Itā€™s weird because I can view everything fine from the official eufy security app and homebase seems to be connected in homey

Edit* it works now for some weird reason.hahahha sent you a report just in case youā€™re interested to compare the logs

b93060af-aa0b-49b5-bc1b-deb0ef3ef255

@lukelinsj Weird :thinking:
Donā€™t see anything odd in the logs.
Only the HTTPErrorā€¦

Did you restart between the 2 logs?

I tried to restart the app again.

One other variable, would be the battery percentage as it is being charged now. When the issued occurred, it was 14%, now it is at 19%

Quick question, how often is the homey polling the doorbell battery percentages?..cause now itā€™s not synchronised

@lukelinsj
Homey polls every half hour. But the Eufy server updates once every 3 (or a random number of ) days :frowning:
So not really an accurate value :sweat_smile:

So the question isā€¦ Is Homey correct or the official Eufy app :stuck_out_tongue:

I see thanks for the information! Good to know the buffer to set expectations on the user experience :muscle:t6:

I guess so long as I have a rough gauge, Iā€™ll take it hahaha

1 Like

Hi guys,

do you know if you can store the recordings of the pan and tilt 2k cams also on the eufy base?

Hey @Marcel_Visser ,
No thats not possible.
The indoor cams and the new outdoor cameras are stand-alone devices.

You can however put you recordings (from the indoor cam) on a NAS via RTSP.

1 Like

Aaah too bad. But thanks!

Are the outdoor ones also not capable to connect to homebase?I think i saw a packagedeal on amazon yesterday with a homebase and outdoor cams (or are those an old model?)