[APP] Fibaro - Your home is your castle (by Athom)

Done but nothing happened

Well Iā€™ve 2 binary sensors from Fibaro and they are not seen by Google home.

@Philipp_Karl Please keep it in English or use the German part of the forrum, thanks :slight_smile:

Google home doesnā€™t know how to work with 2 on/off capabilities like the smart implant has, youā€™ll have to create an virtual sensor for each on/off and couple them with flows to the smart implant sensor.

@Andrea_M
The binary sensor is just sensors (including the inputs), Homey doesnā€™t share any sensors with Google Home.
You could do the same as stated as my upper answer.

hello, is there now a workaround to tilt the slats of blinds to make a shading scene?

unfortunately fibaro does not want to know anything about implementing the lamella function.

greetings

Maybe you can use the Shelly 2.5 ?
https://shelly.cloud/shelly-25-wifi-smart-relay-roller-shutter-home-automation/

But this is an Athom issue and not a Fibaro?!
Because with other Z-Wave Gateways itā€™s works fine!

Yes same issue after restart homey due to powerloss. Also the bravia tv app flow went into a loop of about 100 times telling me tv turned on till i restarted the app.
Another fibaro issue is the missing triple click scene for pulse switch on dimmer 2 device.
I also have rollershutter 2 and 3 and walli. 2 is working nice in tab on homey and works in google nest hub to open close it and by voice command. Has 3 button tab like the standard somfy remote and dimming slider that doesnā€™t work in nest hub. 3 is dimmer slider only and crashes the tab on nest hub waiting for dimming thing to show up, walli as well. Walli has 2 devices, 1 for slats that doesnā€™t do anything, 1 dimmer slider. Would say that app for v2 could be same as for v3. On mobile GH app it doesnt function only show connectiondetails. I like walli approach even better if it actually works. Seems slat control needs fibaro mode for the driver. Iā€™ll give it a try to alter settings of device manually, perhaps itā€™ll work better then ?

I have also reported the issue about triggering flows twice to Athom Support. They have investigated and this is their latest response:

Hi Tycho,

I got an update regarding this issue!
The development team has found the bug and this bug will be fixed with an upcoming update of the Fibaro app.

Luckily there is a workaround which you can use:

• Switch the scene activation to off in the advanced settings
  • Save the settings
  • Switch the scene activation to on in the advanced settings.

I trust that this solves your issue, which is why Iā€™m closing your ticket. If you need additional support, please feel free to re-open your ticket by answering this email.

I wish you a great day and a lot of fun with Homey!

Best regards

ā€” Athom Support

Ok iā€™ll give that a try. Itā€™s first time i used it on that device and i have several other that experience the same issue , so iā€™m not that convinced itā€™ll solve it. Hopefully i donā€™t have to redo all flows containing this scene option.

After updating to homey firmware v4.0, all my fibaro modules stopped working! Anyone else experiencing this?

Did you tried to restart the Fibaro App?

The app just had an update, letā€™s hope the fix is in it! :slight_smile:

Yup, have tried restarting the app and have also tried the latest v2.2.10 update and its still not working. Says that device is not available (Timeout).

Pulled the plug for 10 minutes already?

1 Like

For me, the update fixed the issue. Scene activations (2x/3x click) no longer trigger my flows twice. Everything is back to normal.

Yup fixed but still no triple click left button scene

Triple click on the left button is impossible because that is already used by the Fibaro to include/exclude the device in the z-wave network.

Some of the devices support switching left and right in the settings of the device. In that way you can have triple click on the left button, but then you loose it on the right button. I rarely use the right buttons, so for me that works fine.

Why would you want the ability to start 6 different scenes/flows? Maybe thereā€™s another way to fix the problem through automation?

Can someone advise on grouping devices?

I have two dimmer 2 and one has device ID 24
I go onto the other device and stick 24 in group 3 but nothing seems to happen

Am I missing something?