[App] Hikvision

@mapulu yes they do if i disable one of them then it works

I will do some more testing and will attach the log file of the stream

@mapulu it doesnt seem to be connected to what i was saying previously. it doesnt matter if the intrusion and line dection are triggered at the same time.

for some reason it just doesnt get triggered but this only happens sometimes.
<-EventNotificationAlert version=“1.0” xmlns=“http://www.hikvision.com/ver20/XMLSchema”>
<-ipAddress>192.168.1.103<-/ipAddress>
<-portNo>80<-/portNo>
<-protocol>HTTP<-/protocol>
<-macAddress>f8:4d:fc:ed:96:35<-/macAddress>
<-dynChannelID>4<-/dynChannelID>
<-dateTime>2019-08-30T20:09:22+01:00<-/dateTime>
<-activePostCount>1<-/activePostCount>
<-eventType>linedetection<-/eventType>
<-eventState>active<-/eventState>
<-eventDescription>linedetection alarm<-/eventDescription>
<-/EventNotificationAlert>
–boundary
Content-Type: application/xml; charset=“UTF-8”
Content-Length: 469

But it does seems that it only happens to linedetection and not to fielddetection
In hik-connect it always works.

Is it possible that homey loses connection the the alertStream? is there any way to check that? or could you make a trigger for it?

Post can’t be empty

How do i get into the device history?

Post can’t be empty

Ah ok all fine over there, connected 2 days ago

Hi. I have created three flows like the example above. The flows work and I get a push message to my phone. But the problem is that the screenshot is “empty”. Is it possible to delay the screenshot 5s or so after the initial motion detection?

Post can’t be empty

Hi,

I can confirm that the app works with the DS2CD2335FWD-1 connected to a DS7604NI-K1 NVR.

However, I cannot find the correct http link for still images. Could someone please help me out?

Thanks!

Post can’t be empty

is it possible to start/stop recording on the cameras with Homey?
As is, when our home alarm is on, the cameras should be “enabled”, when we get home and deactivate the home alarm, the cameras should be “disabled”.

Post can’t be empty

Great news! And sorry, I don’t have a PTZ camera :frowning:

Thanks for the app! I tried adding my dad’s cameras, but nothing is happening when I press ‘connect’. Is there any way to get some error messages?

Post can’t be empty

Sure thing, just sent you one: 13e8c70a-79b9-4236-a266-3262312e994e

Post can’t be empty

I own a PTZ hikvision cam, currently using webhooks sent to the camera directly (via virtual server/port forwarding of nvr) to go to presets.
Camera model:
DS-2DE2A404IW-DE3
If you need any testing done, let me know. It would be great if you take the time and effort to integrate it :):grinning:
A question: could you add an option to take snapshots from the “channel 0” stream? It is created by my hikvision nvr. Same url as for camera snapshots, only change camera number (channel) to 0. Would like to use it to send images via pushover, instead of sending pictures of all cameras individually.
Again if any testing needs to be done let me know. Thanks for creating to app!

Post can’t be empty