[App] Hikvision

@mapulu
Thanks that would be excellent! Timeframe is not an issue :wink:
Let me know what and when I can do to help.

Post can’t be empty

Sorry for the delayed reply, haven’t been home :wink:
Thanks for giving it a try!
Send me a pm if you need some testing done on the ptz cam.

Hi guys,

I’m trying to add my new Hikvision cams, but nothing happens when i press connect.

Post can’t be empty

Tried different IP’s and ports. But the ‘‘connect’’ button dont work. It looks like the button is not working. I can only click the ‘‘test’’ button.

@MRK: Does the ip and port combination work when connecting to the camera via web browser? Which protocols do you have enabled on the camera? (Http/https?)

@mapulu I’m having some troubles getting snapshots from my 4K (8mp) cameras. Have been using the app in combination with my 4mp ptz camera and alarm streams of all cameras to great success (via nvr)

When making a snapshot of one of the 8mp cameras I’m getting an image buffer error (see screenshot)
Can get a snapshot of the cameras directly (via virtual server of nvr) using the app and virtual ip camera function.
I’m probably doing something wrong with the settings of nvr, do you have any tips?

My cameras:
DS-2DE2A404IW-DE3 (PTZ-camera)
3x DS-2CD2185FWD-IS
NVR:
DS-7608NI-K2 / 8P

I’ts working now. Thanks to maplulu for some help by DM. I tried the wrong ip…

Hi, is any list compatible product, or model class ? I want buy some HIK cam, + NVR, which NVR is supported? if possible use WHI-B120 CAM? or NVR other series then DS (HWD or HWN)?
If possible use ANALOG/ip cam (no easyIP) with NVR <> Homey (alert, flow, and other with this app) no direct connection to cam, only to NVR (with ehernet).

Thx

Hi, it was working fine until I’ve upgraded the firmware on my NVR, not it is sort of clunky…

I wondered if anyone else had the same issue?

In particular, I used to be able to receive alarm signals - but not anymore?

What is your model and software version of the nvr? (To inform other users of hivison nvr’s)

On the

DS-7716NI-I4/16P
V4.21.007

Alarmtriggers don’t work.

Hi Mapulu,
Thanks for your work. I tried to duplicate your 3 flows, but don`t have all the tags. Is there something I do wrong?

I only get these:

afbeelding

Any help would be nice

Did you get a reply to this? In the thread now I mostly see lots of “Post can’t be empty”

Isn’t possible at the moment. Its complicated and have to double check that there is no error because wrong commands can crash your device.

Hi there,

I have been using the app for a couple of months now. Love it!

Just a question: I noticed that the line crossing notification via homey does not always work. My hikvision app consistently reports line crossing, but I do not always get a corresponding notification via Homey. Is this a know issue or are there any settings I should change?

Thanks!

I have the same issue, ive also contacted @mapulu about it so I hope he can solve this problem at some time :smile: since im also using it for visitor reporting and setting the outdoor lights

Does this integration support the Hikvision wifi doorbell DS-KB6403-WIP?
fe. when someone pressed the button I can start a flow to activate a chime, lights, etc…

I have installed the app but when I try to add a device and hit test or connect it crashes your app.
I have submitted a crash report.

All my hikvision cam’s are connected via nvr and nvr to homey, works perfectly. Only doorbell integration missing.