[App] Hikvision

Hi I was wondering if any can help on the flow part. I was trying to make a flow to start by detecting a motion. But I cannot select the camera number. Anyway one have similar issue?

Place a logic card in the AND column and there you can choose the camera when you click the TAG

1 Like

Has anyone been able to use Ezviz cameras with this app?

Managed to do it, but the motion did not trigger. is here any setting i need to put in the hik configuration

Sorry, donā€™t use it myself, hope other users can help you.

Hi quahfamili,

Iā€™m using this with the intrusion detection on my cam 3 via the NVR, itā€™s the NVR that will start the flow. So, if you have a intrusion detection from hik, you should have a flow started.

Works fine, although I need to restart the app now and than on homey.

So my guess is that your flow is okay, you need to check the nvr or your configuration to the nvr.

Note: If you are not sure the flow worked add debug tekst using simple log

Grtz

Hello All could someone help me with this issue I have cameras from Hikvision I connected my DVR to hikvision app in homey but when I open it I just see just some info but not the camerasā€¦could you please give me some suggestions?
Thank youhik.cam hikcam2

For me the same. I have a flow setup that restarts the app every night. Now it works almost all the time.

hello thank you for answer could you please share set uo of your flow?
thank you

Because when I open the app in Device section I just see numbers but not any screen from camerasā€¦

Aha, that is interesting, how do you trigger this in a flow? Havenā€™t found ā€˜appsā€™ in the cards

Harry,

In fact Iā€™m not using homey to show the cameraā€™s. The hikvision app hik-connect is much better at this. I only use it to trigger flows. But it is possible to show them normally. There also other apps on homey like onvif app you could try

Hope this helps

I also have hikvision connect app but I want have all my home in one app and do not have many apps for everything. I tried Invif app but I got error, is it possible to add there hikvision cameras? Also when you connect your DVR or NVR to homey hikvision app do you see screem from camera or do you see the same as me in picture higher in discussionā€¦
thank you

I also have hikvision connect app but I want have all my home in one app and do not have many apps for everything. I tried Invif app but I got error, is it possible to add there hikvision cameras? Also when you connect your DVR or NVR to homey hikvision app do you see screem from camera or do you see the same as me in picture higher in discussionā€¦
thank you

Harry,

Yes, when I go into the dvr/nvr device in homey it shows me all cams in a list, I only need to select the cam and it should show me an image. I do get a ā€˜invalid image bufferā€™ error now, but this is due to settings I think on the nvr. It worked once. Maybe because as I encrypted all video feedsā€¦

For onvif you need to configure each camera first, this is per default not activated on hikvision cams! Then it should work but I never tried this.

Grtz

• List item

So should I do some set up in DVR so then it will works?
thanks

Harry,

Yes, for onvif u need to activate onvif on the camā€™s, so go directly via the browser to the ip of the cam. The cam will need a fixed ip! Search for onvif and configure it.

Hello! Iā€™m using this app and have 6 cameras connected to the DVR.
After so many attempts, I got the first camera to work, however the other 5 are not available, and when I click on ā€œCamera 1ā€ just over the feed, no list shows up. nothing shows up either in the devices settings.
Any idea how can I get the other 5 cams show up?
Thanks!

Hi Hiato,

I have the hikvision app installed in homey and I have the following.

as you can see i have a dropdown list with all 5 cameraā€™s I have from hikvision.
Other solutions:

• use the hikvision app directly (hik-connect)
  • use the onvif app in homey

hope this helps

Hello I have an 8 channel nvr but the app wont see it.
internal nor ip tried also as the external from my home.

I canā€™t try the camera ip adres loosely because it a other ip 192.168.254.4 and my home network start@ 192.168.1.1